Chapter 2

Comet's POV

" Hey, freak!"

" What's that monster doing here!"

" Yeah, go back to where you came from!"

The hallways filled with the evil stares and whispers of the other students. I could feel the negative energy filling into our bodies. Akiza began to shudder and a red aura began to surround her. " Akiza." I tried to calm her down.

" Hey, Comet why are you hanging out with that creep." one of the boys was about to touch Akiza. My eyes widen and began to glow with a starry flare. I slap his hand away from her.

" Don't touch her." I glared at her. " and don't mess with me cause I'm the one you should be afraid of." I growled at him. The boy backed off and so did the others and continued with their lives. Akiza's energy began to relax a bit. " Are you okay?" I asked her. She shook her head.

" That's it, I'm sick of this. I'm leaving and you can't anything to stop me!" she yelled.

" No, please you can't just give up now." I told her. She didn't looked convinced. " Look you-" My mind grew blurry and my head became light headed. I wasn't sure what happened next, but all I heard was something crashing to the floor. A ringing in my ears echoed.

" Comet!"

-----------

I squinted my eyes opened. My body was tired and weak.

I told you not to push yourself, Comet. Draco huffed.

" Shut up." I snapped at him. Akiza looked at me with worried eyes. " Sorry, it's Draco."

" No, it's not it's you. Comet! You know these test can take a lot out of you!" she began to lecture her. " I'm worried about you. I mean maybe it's not the test, but also something else." she looked at me with worried eyes. I turned away, blushing for a moment.

" Comet?" Akiza looked at me with her shining eyes. " Are you worried about me?"

" Maybe." I whispered still blushing. She began to blush as well.

" Why would you care about a monster like me?"

" I already told you, you're not a monster." I sighed. " Akiza, you're like me. We both have a power and connection to the duel spirits in our world. I guess, not many people can accept our gift, and when I found you. I guess I didn't feel so alone." I smiled. Akiza began to smile.

" Me too, I felt the same way about you too, as well." she blushed. I sat up and turned to face her.

" Hey, come let's get out of here. I mean would you like to come and stay with me in my dorm?" I asked. She hesitated for a moment. " Don't worry I normally hang out in the Slifer Dorm I have some friends there that accept my powers."

" Ok, then let's get out of here, but no duels or tests tonight, got it?" she told me sternly. I smiled and nodded my head.

" All right I'll try."