Chapter 14

" Comet, what the heck are you doing?!" Leo hissed, walking towards Comet. The blue and red haired boy stood by the window sill watching as the waves rolled by. His once starry eyes seemed dull and lifeless. The once fighting spirit was now drained from his soul. " Comet?"

" Leo, I lost, and now I can never go back..."

" Comet! You got to stop doing this, I mean yeah you lost, but that doesn't mean it's too late. This isn't you man, the lost isn't bothering you. You lost a duel many times, so what's so special about it this time?" Leo grabbed Comet's shoulder, glaring at him. For a boy that was younger than him, he showed great wisdom, and sight.

Comet's dull eyes didn't change, and gazed lifelessly at Leo. " You're right it's not the duel, Leo...It's that fact that in that duel I think...I think I only brought Akiza into the darkness even more.."

Leo shook his head. " She was already broken, Comet...She was going to find out anyway, wasn't she?" Comet remained silent. " Alright, come on you need to rest, your wounds are still healing."

" I don't need rest, Leo. Believe me, you know that I've been through worst." he assured him, but the dull eyes told him otherwise.

" Right, well this time you're not the Comet, that I know. So yeah, you're taking it easy until my Comet comes back." Leo smirked softly, helping Comet to the bed.

" Taking orders from someone younger than me, kind of embarrassing." Comet huffed amused.

" Well, technically I'm about a couple hundred years older than you. Remember-" He pulled up his sleeve to reveal the tiger shaped mark on his arm. " I'm the holder of the Tiger Zodiac, and this power enables me to live for long time, and withstand wound that would effect a normal man." he explained. " Now enough talk, you need to rest."