C

So handsome *-*

15

We first went to buy clothes for ourselves. I wanted to wear the new clothes I bought because I was uncomfortable wearing someone else's clothes. I put on black skinny jeans and an elbow length grey top since it wasn't that cold.

Jungkook paid for everything claiming he was using the house's card. I just shrugged him off with a 'thank you'. That's the least I could do since they kidnapped me.

Next we went to the baby shop to look for some new born baby clothes. Hara had a small bump on her tummy and claimed that she wanted to get done with the baby shopping before she becomes a 'fat whale' and gets sore feet.

If you haven't noticed already, I freaking love babies and children. They get along with me really well which is why I was once a part-time babysitter! I'm excited for Hara but sometimes I think if I won't be here when the child is born. I mean what if in the future, Yoongi gets tired of me and lets me go or what if I run away without getting caught? I wouldn't be here to see Hara and Jin's baby.

Mijoo is the opposite. She hates children and we made Taehyung literally drag her into the shop. She had a scowl on her face the whole time. I was looking around when I saw the cutest pair of shoes ever. They were shaped into cat ears and looked so comfy to wear. The problem was I didn't know if Hara is having a girl or a boy.

But I liked them so much, I ended up buying a pair. If it's a girl, I'll keep the shoes for my child. What? Don't give me that look -_-

We took a break and got some Ice cream, taking a seat outside on an empty table. Tae and Jungkook were gone to buy some 'stuff' and left us alone since it was a 'girl's day out'.

"Do you know if it's a boy or a girl?" Mijoo asked Hara as I licked my chocolate covered spoon. She shook her head and took a bite of her mint and pineapple ice cream.

"This is delicious" She spoke licking her spoon like me.

"No, it's a weird combination" I said honestly.

"Shut it" Hara said "it's the cravings" she pouted causing me to chuckle.

"Anyway have you had an appointment with the doctor?" I asked changing the conversation.

"We don't go to the doctor" Hara said shaking her head. Mijoo's facial expression changed and I looked at her suspiciously.

"What do you mean 'we'? Are you not a normal human family?" I asked and Hara looked away, obviously avoiding eye contact.

Before I could question them any further, out of the corner of my eye I saw Kookie and Tae walking towards us. That must mean we're ready to leave. I gave Mijoo a look saying 'we'll talk about this later' and got up, grabbing my shopping bags.

However, as soon as I got up, I lost my balance and ended up face-planting on the cement-ground, scraping my elbows. It wasn't a shock to me. I am a clumsy girl.

"Oh my gosh! Are you alright?" Hara said worriedly, rushing over to me. Mijoo just sat there and rolled her eyes. Jungkook and Tae saw me and ran over to see if I was hurt. I nodded my head and got up to examine the bruise on my elbow. It wasn't that bad compared to all the other times I've slipped or stumbled while walking.

"Don't worry you'll get used to it" Mijoo joked and walked ahead of us.

"You little-" I chased Mijoo to tickle her but she ran away from me. We started running ahead of the others and unfortunately for me I tripped. again.

I fell again and this time landed on my butt. Mijoo started laughing at me while I crossed my arms and pouted at her. "See! I told you you'll get used to her clumsiness" She exclaimed to the others who had just caught up to us. Taehyung was laughing along with Mijoo while Jungkook and Hara only looked worried.

"Don't worry I'm fine! I swear I'm not on drugs" I said trying to lighten the mood. We walked to the car and took our seats, Taehyung taking the wheel since Jungkook didn't have a license yet. I saw how the younger boy constantly had an annoyed face on.

By the time we got back to the mansion the sun had already set. "We're late" Jungkook mumbled and reluctantly got out of the car. I was too busy bickering with Mijoo to notice the tense situation and walked up to the door happily with Mijoo behind me.

I opened the door and walked inside to the house feeling empty. I heard some noises coming from far away in the west wing. "Oh my God!" Mijoo gasped with a bright red face "is that moaning I hear?" she asked Hara who just shrugged and walked into the kitchen.

I shook my head wondering who it could be that was doing the dirty. Soon I heard footsteps and Jin walked up to us with a smile. He seemed to be looking for someone. I said hi and pointed to the kitchen to which he nodded.

Jungkook and Tae rushed to the TV room to play the new game they bought on their PS4. I saw Hara coming out of the kitchen with a lollipop in her hand. As soon as she saw her husband, a huge smile spread onto her face and she ran up to him.

"Jagiya! I missed you" Jin said hugging her tightly. They pulled away and kissed each other while me and Mijoo stared at them, fangirling and cringing at the same time. I turned away and decided to follow the guys to watch them play the game but the sound of more footsteps made me stop.

I looked to my right to see Yoongi standing at the top of the stairs with a stern look on his face. Not wanting to face him I started walking to the TV room when a loud voice boomed through the house. "YOU. ARE. LATE" he bellowed and I secretly trembled in fear. Is he talking to me?

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Yoongi take a step down the stairs causing my body to trigger. Without thinking, I made a left turn and started running as fast as I could leaving Mijoo, Hara, Jin and Yoongi to stare at me in shock.

However, Yoongi snapped out of it quick enough and ran after me. He was literally walking behind me while I ran towards nowhere, just to get away from the black haired guy who has anger management issues.

This was the point that I could rely on no one. No one was brave enough to stand up against Yoongi and save an innocent little girl like me .-. I just had to make a run for it when I had the chance.

The moment I saw him closing up on me, I put my hand on the nearest door and pushed it open only to lock eyes with a horrifying and mind staining scene.

BTS are making a comeback on my birthday! I'm lucky af ^^