~Chapter 1: Manabe~

Hey hey!!

Pic of a very lucky person who looks exactly like Manabe to the right ----------->

The person on the left is just a random; just imagine she's not there.  :) This first chapter will be a little boring, sorry, as I am only introducing everybody before i decide who I am going to kill off!!! XD

I'm not joking. Someone's gonna die. If you read the blurb you'll see who ^_^

I'm excited about the funeral, the grieving and... THE TWIST!!! The un-expected plot twist which will change the story into a strange, romancey, sad, slightly confusing fantasy novel. But at the moment, it is still a normal story with a bit of action and death!! How can you not love that??? :P

~Sheep Grl is CRAZ-ZEEEE!!!!!!

~Chapter 1: Manabe~

2009, My stupid school, Homeroom 10B.

"My life..." I muttered to myself, my fingers gripping at my blue hair and ready to pull it out in confusion. Again. It wasn't my fault everything confused me...

The furious tapping of a pencil against my desk, awoke me somewhat from whatever confused dreamland I was in. I looked up, into the brightness of the crappy school lights and at the shilloette of my homeroom teacher; Ms. Monroe.

Her eyes were narrowed at me, as she looked down with a strange look that resembled disgust.

"Yes Miss. Yukihiro, your life. Also, you can join me after class for talking."

My jaw dropped as her wicked smirk grew and she trotted away, probably about to mess up some other kids life. Evil... I hissed internally. Watching her smugly walk away, she snapped her pencil against another kids desk.

Together, the class flinched at the disturbance of our thought filled silence. I loosened my muscles and let myself fall back into a normal position. Leaning back on my chair, I balanced a pencil on my nose whilst I tried (not very hard) to think of what to write.

The clock said I had less than 5 minutes, and I had a feeling I was going to have to do it as homework tonight. Lowering my front chair legs to the dirty linoleum, the sound seemed to give me an idea. My hand began to frantically move, to write as much as I could before the resonating bell rung in my ears.

My life is like a puzzle. On the cover, you see a perfect, beautiful me. Smile wide and light, airy blue eyes sparkling with innocence. As you open the packet though, you are flooded by disappointment at the tattered and stained pieces. Beginning to slowly assemble me together, you realize that pieces are missing, and the pieces that are there make absolutely no sense at all.

 But you continue, as you want to figure out this gorgeous girl on the cover.

I've spent my whole life trying to figure out what these pieces of me mean, and when they will come together. I'm still working on that...

I stared off into space for the next few minutes, imagining what my puzzle would look like. But there was little satisfaction in the image of my face on an old and torn puzzle that was missing pieces. The bell rang in a little less than a few minutes.

Most of the kids quickly got up and left the classroom for lunch, but a few lingered in the corners as they chatted and flirted with each other in their tight friend circles. I felt their laughs sting my back, as they shot me daggers. I didn't care that Ms. Monroe wanted to see me, I wanted lunch and I was going to leave.

"Nerd." they laughed, watching me exit the classroom alone.

Inside, I wanted to scream at them and tell them what I thought; but I was too scared of confrontation. I would stand up for my opinions... I'm just too frightened of people.