A Visit from an Old Friend

We walked out of our room. There were no people out in the living room, and therefore no food. I was starving and I guess I was feeling sweet, because I made breakfast. I made breakfast for lunch. I made scrambled eggs, sausage, and pancakes. I brought it out on a cute little dish. Ash and Lily looked so surprised, seeing as every other time I tried to make food, something ended up on fire. "What?" I innocently asked. "Y-y-you.... food?!" Lily stuttered. "Yup! The humans teach very well. I went from the worst to the best student in Home Ec. in one semester." I laughed. After we finished eating, I decided that we'd go to the park. "Everybody, follow me! Next stop, the park!" I laughed, beckoning them to follow. At the park, we saw an old friend. Lily flat out ran away, Ash looked confused, and I slowly approached her. Why? We had watched her head get chopped off 3 years ago! "What do you want?" I shakily asked. "I want you to prepare for the absolute worst. Jay is using the thing that I wouldn't dare say." She warned and disappeared. We ran home. Lily cried for about an hour. I told the warning she gave to everyone. They were all badly shaken, not just because of the messenger, but also, the message. If this was so, we'd need to up our forces tremendously.