Claire

I laid Ash on the bed. I shed a too long withheld tear. After a few more, I regained my composure and started trying to heal Ash. I had pioneered this spell like an anti venom, for my qkind isn't exactly made for 'good' spells like healing. That meant I was forced to include a multitude of painful spells to end in a beneficial way. Midway through my endeavor, Claire walked into the room. "Why is there a poisonous snake in there with Max?" She asked. "What else was I to do?" I replied and moved to the side so she could see what Max did to Ash. "HE'S. DYING." Claire said, starting to get mad. "So?" I bluffed, egging her on. "He's our main protection source! Without him, we're all dead meat!" She yelled. I had to try with all of my might to keep from smiling. "It's not like we can just go back to the city and live a happy, normal life like you! I mean, really? 'Oh, yes there is a regular average day CAT GIRL!' Cause that'll totally be the first reaction of the humans!" She boomed, starting to radiate power. "Why bother? It's not my problem, now is it?" I stated. "That's it! I've had enough of this NONSENSE!" She screamed blasting me just barely backwards because I blocked her. "I win." I laughed. Her jaw dropped. "The next time you did a spell, I got to train you. Even though it was an adorable, pathetic, futile attempt at a spell, it still was one!" I smiled, "HAHAHA you have no choice but to let me teach you!" "Fine." She growled. "Sisterly love- oops... Did I just say that?" I asked. "Yeah.Yeah ya did. Start explaining right now." Claire commanded.