Visitors

The next day I called for a meeting in the main room. Everybody came because whenever I call a meeting, it's usually bad. It was. "Everybody, I have dire news. My father appeared in my dreams last night. He wasn't directly speaking to me, though. I was watching from another's prospective, one who I don't know. What troubles me about this is that he's on his way here. I couldn't tell how far from here he was, but one thing about my father that you can know for sure is that he NEVER travels alone. I'm not so fearful of his coming as I am of his entourage's." I explained. "So you're trying to tell me that there is a herd of hostile Witches heading our way, most likely consisting of the most powerful ones alive today?!?!" Max yelled. "There isss no need to raisssse your voicccce, dog-boy." John stated. "I have every right to yell! Some of us actually have a life they would like to keep! I, for one, just want to live a long, happy, normal as possible life with Claire, but I guess that's too much to ask, now isn't it?!?!" He ranted, causing Claire to blush. Sophie looked out the window and meeped out of fear. Her tail was tucked between her legs. "We have visitors..." She peeped, pointing out the window.