Lily

Kendor went to his room. "May I talk to you, Ms.Blue?" Kenris asked. Blue looked at me as if to ask 'Yes or No?' I nodded. She replied with a yes and stood up. Kenris took her hand, causing her to blush, and led her to his bedroom. "He SO likes her." I laughed. "So you're the lucky one, eh?" Lily asked. My jaw dropped. Lily hardly ever spoke to anyone she didn't know! She really had to like you at first sight to talk to you. "That's right. I'm speaking to him. By the way I hacked your Yandere Simulator account. Sorry, I just really wanted to know what a Senpai is!" She smiled. "Wow. That's why my character was wearing different clothes and had a pet fox. How did you even do that?!" I asked. "Hacks... Anyway, Ash, treat her well. She can and will destroy you. Mercilessly." Lily warned. "I couldn't bring myself to do that. Not to him." I stated, blushing. He blushed. "Anyway, why did you call me here?" I asked, breaking the silence. "Oh yes... That... We fear that Jay is onto us. He sent Jeremy over here, we believe. I saw him in town." Lily replied. "Him... Oh, I swear... He and Blue have some history and I swear if he touches her..." I trailed. (Please go to chapter called First Kiss)