Questioning Him

While Jeremy was catching his breath, I went back to the room. Blue was on the ground. "Is she...?" I asked. "No, merely unconscious. She used up her power quickly because she doesn't know how to ration it." Kenris sadly explained. I sighed. "I have him in a safe place until I know the coast is clear. I'd kill him, but we need him." "Well, let's go now!" Kendor impatiently said. I brought him out of the room. Blue had been taken to our Cool Out Room. He had caught his breath again. "Speak." I firmly commanded. "What do you want me to say?" He asked. "I'll be asking the questions. Now tell me everything you know about Jay's plans. I saved your life. You're in debt." I smiled. "Ugh, fine. He was about to attack this house, using me, to draw you here. Once you were here, which you are now, he was going to hold Lily prisoner to get you to go to his palace. He'd of been ready for you." Jeremy explained. "Just like normal." Kenris sighed. "Now it's my turn. Who's he?" Jeremy asked, pointing at Ash. "I'm Ash." Ash bluntly replied. I smiled. "Smart." Jeremy said. "Very." I laughed. "What'll he do if he finds out you're here?" Kendor asked. "Probably send a troop." He replied. "What can we do to make you join our side?" Lily walked into the room and asked. "Blue?" I asked her. "Still out. Now, how can we get you to join us?" She questioned. "Get my sister out of that place."