Falling Swiftly in Love

A/N: Hey, did you miss me? I missed you guys! I've been having a tough time recently, but writing is one of the things that cheers me up, so here I am! I thought I'd take my 'moving fast' idea and run with it, so shit is going down this chapter, be warned. Enjoy!
-Ben

Mitch's POV

It's almost time for me to head over to Avi's for the night, I'm so excited! Everything is going so much better than I thought it ever would with him, and now I get to do what I've been wanting to for all this time. No more teasing, it's finally happening! I went upstairs to shower and get ready for the night ahead. I'm going to need my cutest underwear, some makeup, my best perfume, and lots of energy.

Upon exiting the shower I receive a text saying that Avi is ready for me. After squealing with glee, I run down the stairs with my stuff and get into my car. I drive to his place as fast as the law permits with an overly-excited smile on my face, jamming to Beyoncé on my way. I pull up to Avi's house to see him waving goodbye to Kevin, meaning we have the house to ourselves tonight. Good, I'm going to need the privacy.

"Hey babe, come on in" Avi greets me with a wink and a friendly gesture.

"Babe already? You're really getting into us being official, aren't you?" I tease, trying to get him back for the years of teasing he's done to me.

"I love you Mitchie, you're my babe if I say you're my babe" he sassed back, immediately getting me in the mood.

"Oh yeah? So you're making the orders then, daddy?" My wink was all too obvious provided that we're still entering the house.

"I like being in control, babe. And a little birdy told me you like being controlled by men like me" Avi seduced me effortlessly.

"Maybe I do, are you gonna show me what you mean, Daddy?" I prodded, lightly grazing his pants where it's important with my hand. This excited him quite noticeably.

"I'd love to" he stated quickly before removing his shirt, and shortly after removing mine. I took a moment to eye his stunning body.

"I like what I see" I comment, completely under his spell.

"You're going to like what you feel too in a moment" he awkwardly attempts to flirt back, earning a brief giggle from me.

"You're so cute, Avi. I already like how you make me feel."

"No, I meant- ugh, never mind. I'll just show you." He started kissing my neck aggressively, caressing my bare upper body as he did so. I couldn't help but run my hands through his sexy body hair as well.

"Mmm, I do like what I feel, keep going!" I moaned out, bucking my hips slightly as he continued. He pulled away to speak.

"Let's get the rest of our clothes off, we are moving fast after all" he suggests, to which I nod my head vigorously.

We each strip our remaining clothing off, giving the other person a little show as we do so. The moment of truth came when we were removing our underwear. I paused when mine were off and stared up at his face, awaiting his reaction to likely his first sexual encounter with a boy that's went this far. His features lit up, and I like to imagine that he was fearful that he would be turned off, but was relieved when he wasn't. My gaze immediately went down to the climax of his strip tease, and I wasn't disappointed either. He is certainly big enough for me, that's for sure. And wow, was his completely naked body a sight to see! He is straight up gorgeous, and my new erection supports that fact. At this point, we're both looking at each other expectantly.

"Well I'm definitely ready to fuck now, how about you?" I playfully commented, breaking the silence.

"Nervous, but ready."

"Don't be nervous Daddy, you're taking control, remember?" I teased him once more; revenge is sweet.

"Fine. I'm ready." He stated with confidence, moving in to continue the kissing he had going before, this time on the lips so I could reciprocate.

The sexual tension was so intense that we eventually had to break the kiss, just to gasp for air. I went back at it, he took over again, but this time I put a hand on his excited lower half and began stroking. Likely feeling emasculated by the fact that I was making moves, he pushed me on to the couch behind us and started stroking me as well. To my surprise, he began kissing down my body towards my fully erect penis. I threw my head back in pleasure, anticipating him taking me into his mouth. I kept waiting, but it never happened. He kissed all around it, but this man was a tease to the very end.

"If you don't do it, I'm doing it first" I warn as a joke, to which he pauses the kisses to smile at.

Then, he finally did it. It wasn't perfect, but it wasn't bad either. I definitely enjoyed it immensely. After about a minute, I pulled him off of me gently and lubed up my ass so that he could fuck me for real. After quick preparation on his end, he entered me expertly. He was confident, yet tender and gentle, making sure he wouldn't hurt me. I imagine he's done this at least once before, even if it was a woman's ass, because he's so good at it.

"M-Mitch, you feel so good!" Avi moaned loudly, turning me on with his deep voice.

"You feel even better, Daddy" I managed to respond, despite being overwhelmed with pleasure at this point. I started stroking myself in the same rhythm that he was thrusting into me, adding to the pleasure.

"I'm almost there, babe. How are you doing?" He casually asks when we're approaching orgasm.

"I'M CLOSE TOO!" I scream, completely submitting to the pattern of his thrusts.

As we do when we sing in harmony, we released in unison. We looked into each other's eyes with a knowing expression, making it clear that we both enjoyed that immensely.

"You can fuck me any time, Daddy" I mention between deep breaths.

"Noted, babe" he sweetly responds.

"So... cuddle time?" I suggest in my cutest voice.

"Sounds great" he accepts my offer and leads me to his bed.

We sit down and he grabs his guitar on the way. I'm pretty sure a guitar is not involved in cuddling, so he better explain what's up.

"Why the guitar?" I question.

"I wrote you a little song, I thought now would be a good time to share" he is SO sweet, oh my god.

He strummed a little intro and began to sing.

'I've got a feeling that I can't explain,
And oh baby, it brings me pain,
Because it took me so long to know it's you.
With everything that I could gain,
And all the thoughts I've kept constrained,
I know the love I'm feeling is so true.

It's a mystery, I thought that it just couldn't be, but my heart is flying like a dove.

Every time I think of you, the feeling's there, what can I do? I'm falling so swiftly in love.

Yes, that is what I feel for you, it's love.
Mitchie, I'm in love with you, it's love.'

He strummed a couple more chords and then stopped and looked up at me.

"It's not completely done, but I hope you liked it" he mumbles adorably.

"Are you kidding? I loved it, Avi. That was the sweetest thing anyone has ever done for me." I'm melting right now, oh my god.

"I'm so glad you liked it!" He exclaims, relieved.

"I loved it, now... cuddle time?"

"Cuddle time".