Official?

A/N: Hey guys, I'm back again. I'm trying my best to update frequently, but life is really getting in the way. Regardless, I appreciate the support in the comments, you guys are awesome! I'm going to call this the 'home stretch' because I'm getting massive writer's block with this story while simultaneously having ideas for multiple other stories. So basically, sorry that there's only a few parts left, but also not sorry because they're going to be exciting and cute and smutty and you're going to love them. Enjoy!
-Ben

Avi's POV

I wake up disoriented in Mitch's house, barely remembering how I got there. The hangover is intense, yet I feel complacent. Waking up next to Mitch is something I could get used to, despite this time being an accident. He rolls over to face me, contrasting our previous spooning position.

"Good morning, Daddy" he whispers after his face lights up when aligning with mine. I can't help but return the smile.

"Good morning, Mitchie. You look really cute with messy hair" I had to get in the first compliment.

"I barely have any hair, how cou-" I cut him off by aggressively tangling my fingers in his hair, which is pretty much the only way it could be messy.

"Here, let me fix it for you" I smoothly take the opportunity to rub his head gently, smoothing out the hair I just messed up. He blushed.

"You're so thoughtful" he sarcastically giggled. "You look sexy in the morning, by the way. And your sleepy voice is on point, as always."

"Thank you" I mutter in the deepest pitch I could muster. Mitch giggled at this too.

"So like... are we a thing now?" Woah. Where'd that come from?

"Um... I don't know" I really couldn't think of what to say.

"Think about it. We've gotten past our first fight, we managed to turn a failure of a date into a cute mall tour, we've known each other for so long that we practically read each other's minds, and we just woke up together and found the other person attractive. Does that not sound like a great relationship to you?" Mitch really knows how to put things in perspective, I like that.

"Well when you put it that way, I might as well be married to you" I joked.

"What if..." Mitch trailed off.

"We're not getting married yet. It is WAY too soon".

"I wasn't going to suggest that, silly" Mitch giggles once again, and my heart flutters. He is so cute, I don't care if he's a he.

"What did you have in mind?" I winked at him, reminding him of how last night happened.

"What if we just moved really fast? We've already defeated the rough patch, who's to say we can't overcome anything and everything we face?"

"Sounds rock and roll. What's our next step, if we're moving so fast?" I still add zest to my words.

"Well for starters, tonight we should fuck" Mitch says out of nowhere. It caught me off guard, but I can't deny that my morning wood decided to pop up at the mention of it.

"O-okay, I suppose I'm ready for that" I innocently reply, masking the intense lust burning inside of me.

"Good. I'm looking forward to it. Now while we're in the present, let's figure out how we're going to get you out of here without disturbing Scott" Mitch snaps me back to reality.

"Disturbing?"

"He is the grumpiest human being to ever exist when he's hungover" Mitch explains, which doesn't surprise me. We don't get drunk that often on tour, but Scott always takes the longest to get up when we do.

"Fair enough. I can leave quietly, I'll see you tonight. My place?"

"I'll be there. It's going to take more than a mistletoe to woo me this time, Avriel" Mitch winks at me, to which I blush profusely. Fuck, he's teasing ME now.

I head home happily, listening to the radio as I look for inspiration. I've been writing a lot of my own stuff recently, and I'm thinking of writing a song for Mitch, that would certainly woo him. I could reference so many songs that we've performed in the past, it would be great. The hard part would be trying to not sound cliche. Or alternatively, I could be so cliche that it's not cliche. So many options. My thoughts drift for the rest of the drive home and I end up mindlessly wandering into the shower when I get there. Kevin is nowhere to be found, again. I'm starting to realize how much I love it when Mitch is by my side.

The rest of my day is filled with excitement and anticipation. I practice my original songs, watch some YouTube videos, even read a little, anything to pass the time. It wasn't until I was in the middle of my dinner-for-one that I realized something was wedged in my shirt that I was wearing yesterday. I don't know how it didn't fall out, it's just a piece of paper.

It's Stephanie's number.

I sat and contemplated what I should even do with it. Why do I have it? Was I so drunk that I don't remember asking for it? Or did she give it to me? If Mitch finds out that I have it, I would be screwed, and not the way I want to be either. I've got to get rid of it.

I ripped it to shreds, threw it out, and changed the garbage. She will not ruin what I have with Mitch. He is way too important to me to cheat on him, with a porn star, nonetheless. Then it hit me, I love Mitch. That's what this is. That's what the special feeling is telling me. It's love.

I guess I'm telling him tonight, since we are moving fast.