Mutual Guilt

A/N: The last part got a lot of comments, wow! Good thing this part will explain a lot. As far as writing goes right now, I'm thinking every other day or so for parts, does that sound good? Looking forward to seeing the response this time around, it's getting juicy! (People put smut warnings right? If so, SMUT WARNING AF)
-Ben

Mitch's POV

Using a pristine mixture of alcohol and lust to drown out my regret, I kissed Avi with all the love I could ever give. I let my passion fly and the tears followed. I didn't know where we were going to stand when we pulled out of the kiss. Tonight is going terribly. I can only imagine all the guilt coursing through Avi's veins right now. It's probably just as bad as the guilt I was feeling until I found him with Stephanie.

That's right, I'm guilty too.

We let the kiss break and scanned around us to make sure no one who knew us personally was in our line of sight. That way any claims of people seeing us kissing could simply be denied. Once we noticed the coast was clear, I motioned for Avi to follow me into my room so we could talk. He followed happily, clearly trying his hardest to right his wrong, and I appreciate that.

"Avi, I have something to tell you" I begin, my eyes still not dry from before.

"What is it Mitchie?" He replies in a sensitively soft voice.

"I kissed someone else too. I feel really bad about it, and I'm willing to forget about both of our mistakes if you are. We should still talk about it though" I confess, having trouble keeping it together. Avi holds me in response.

"We can forget either of us messed up. I feel terrible about what I did, but I need to be honest. She blew me as well. I didn't ask for it, in fact I was about to leave when she grabbed my waste and unzipped my pants. I said yes in a surge of lust, but instantly felt wrong and wanted to leave. I'm so sorry." He whispered the last few words and held me tight as I weeped into his shoulder.

"Stephanie is a porn star now. It makes sense that she would immediately pull that on you. It probably all happened too fast to say no" I accepted his apology. I know Avi and I know Stephanie. Avi had no ill intent in the situation. He's always been a yes man. Alcohol doesn't help that.

"Who did you kiss then? It doesn't matter to me who it was, but I'm still curious." Avi then asked.

"My ex. Ugh, I regret it already. He always charms me right away, then reminds me why I left him a few minutes later. This happens every time I see him. This time I had someone else, but I did it anyway. Next time I'm saying no. That's a promise." I concluded with what I attempted to make a smile.

"Here's to a faithful 2017" Avi proposed, ready to move on.

"Cheers! Faithful, providing I'm the one for you. We still haven't established if we're real yet" I reminded him.

"You did say there was something planned for me at 1. It's not too far away, can we start whatever that is now?" Avi flirts without missing a beat.

"That sounds like a good idea, Daddy" I respond suggestively. Alcohol is really helping me move past that mess of a situation we had quickly.

I point at the bed, implying for Avi to sit down. I slowly remove my shirt, my pants, and my socks, leaving just my tight, pink boxer briefs to clothe me. I strut over to him seductively, crossing one leg over the other with each step as if I was on a runway. He was noticeably excited at this, as the new bulge in his tight black jeans made apparent. I pulled at the bottom of his shirt, grazing his concealed member before lifting it over his head. I took a moment to admire his absolutely amazing body. He was toned, but still had some meat on his bones from the BBQ he loves so much. He had sexy chest and stomach hair that was obviously well groomed, yet designed to look unkempt. While I was drooling over his body, he had let his hair down and completed the natural look, seducing me entirely with his presence.

"So what did you have in mind?" He rewords what he mentioned before in a low voice.

"Let's get those pants off and I'll show you" I professionally flirt back.

And with that, I had bent down and started to unzip his pants. He threw his head back in pleasure as I took him into my mouth. He moaned and whimpered like I had never heard him before. I had full sexual control over Avi Kaplan. Now it's my turn to tease.

"Oh Mitch, you're amazing! I-I don't know h-how long I'll last!" He moans out, his hips starting to move to the rhythm of my song.

"What if I just stopped a bit?" I teased, halting completely for a moment to speak.

"NO! Please keep going!"

"How about I just play with your body a little? I think I want to do that" I smile devilishly. I reach up and give his sides a little tickle, to which he shrieks at due to the heightened sensitivity that comes with arousal.

"Mitch I need you! Please!!!" He begs, and that's how I know I have him right where I want him.

"Just a little longer, let me have some fun" I tease once again, this time playing with his nipples and entangling my fingers in his chest hair. I could tell that he was on the brink of an unfulfilled orgasm.

"Please!" He shouts once more.

"Okay, since you asked nicely" I tease a final time, taking him back into my mouth and allowing him to finally finish. That was both pleasurable, and revenge enough to satisfy my conscience.

"I want to help you finish too, Mitchie" he awkwardly breaks the silence after his glorious finish. It was really sweet that he was thinking of me in the moment where it's easiest to be selfish.

"You're still a virgin with guys. What are you going to do?" I ask politely, knowing about his inexperience.

"I can try what you did, just instruct me as I go?" He suggests, to which I accept. I pull down what's left of my clothing and he hesitantly takes me into his mouth.

"Okay that's good, now use a little more tongue and you'll be on the right track" I teach, hoping one day he'll be an expert.

He couldn't quite reply, but he adjusted his technique accordingly. I continued instructing him as he went, and we managed to get me to finish too. I was even moaning his name by the end of it. He's a natural. We decided to cuddle afterwards so that we could talk all night about what's in store for us. We both seem to feel something special, which was evident through our chemistry.

I think I might just be in love with Avi Kaplan.