Ch. 9 Unpredictable

Chapter 9

Recap-

“What is going on Jace?” she asked, feeling the betrayal already sinking in.

He had to do it, he was far too in to come clean and ask for forgiveness now.

When he finally looked at her with cold sorrowful eyes, she felt something snap inside her.

“I’m sorry.”

What was he sorry for, Takara struggled with her taught but Jace didn’t give her enough time to respond nor re act since he launch at her quick, stabbing down the needle on her upper left arm.

She moved to the side ripping the needle out and staring wide eye in shock but ready to fight as he launch again at her going for her head. She blocked his attacks but felt herself being slower each time.

“What the hell? You fucking traitor!” She accused at him, while he kept a focused stance on her, she felt dizzy, warm covering her up like a blanket, suffocating her, losing focus.

“I have to do this, don’t you wan’t to see your father again?” Jace retorted back at her, who seem like she was about to pass out already, she had last long for what he had gave her, she should have been unconscious already.

The turtles froze and watch as Jace attacked their friend, shocked at what was happening and startled.

“Go!” Leo ordered breaking the silence, they all jumped out of the shadows and rush into the scene.

Takara felt to her knees panting, glaring up at her friend, his steps coming closer, her vision was covered in black dots, everything was a blur but she was not going to give in.

“Get away from her!” an animalistic male growl startled the white haired boy, making him turn around surprise and quickly cursed when the four turtles approached him with their weapons up.

“Damn you and your obsession with her.” Jace growled at his company, a soft thud sound grab everyone’s attention ad they glanced to where Takara had fallen in her face completely unconscious.

Jace had to take her, but to do so he needed to fight these freaks and he knew that he didn’t had a chance against them.

He step back retrieving smoke poisonous balls and threw them at the turtles who jump back and started chasing after him.

Leo yelled at Donnie to get Takara, he did so while his brothers tried to run after Jace, but the smoke was soonly engulfing all of their faces and they started choking, their eyes burning.

“Son of a-“ Raph growled in between the shades of smoke.

It had all happened to fast for them to do anything and they had stopped struggling and trying to breath leading to that asshole getting away.

“We have to clear out of here- Mikey- help Donnie with Takara.” Leo gasp between breaths, Mikey who was struggling to open his eyes because the burning sensation, quickly aided to his purple masked brother and help him get Takara on his shoulder.

They retrieve out of the park finally being able to draw in long clean breaths cleansing their systems, but their eyes still stinged and were all red-eyed while they glanced at each other static back in the Shellraiser.

Donnie checked Takara’s arm and heart beat to make sure she was alright, but he had to take her to the lab as soon as possible to check what the hell that guy had injected with.

“Will she be okay?” Raphael had made his way down onto the Shellraiser floor and had cupped Takara’s head into his lap looking at her worriedly while his brother had inspected her.