Nick's outfit^^^

AN- Lilia's outfit and Nathan's outfit are up top^^^ enjoy😉😏

" Lilia! Where's my lucky blueberry swirl chap stick?! " Riley exclaims from her room. I flinch but I luckily didn't mess up my winged eyeliner. I set the liner down and grab her ' lucky ' chapstick from my desk and walk over to Riley's room.

Walking in I take in the familiar white walls, her rose petal bed sheets draped on her bed with her matching white plain pillows and her rose petal pillows. Her little bulletin board was hung in the corner has pictures of me and our friends hanging out. All of us smiling and laughing. She was sitting at her vanity and was curling her hair. She had a bunch of makeup on her desk, foundation, concealer, highlighter. As you can tell, she liked experimenting with makeup. But never wore too much to school. She's honestly better at makeup than me.

I place the chapstick on her desk. " Here, I used it. " She glares at me through the mirror. " That's my chapstick Lil, you shouldn't have taken it without my permission. "

I roll my eyes. She has been extra snappy with me lately and as much as I want to throw her into volcano, they haven't legalized that yet. But I chose to ignore it, she must be on her period.

" Whatever. Hey be ready in the next twenty minutes. Ashley is going to pick us up soon. " She nods and I turn back towards my room. I finished my makeup and slip on my black lace sleeved dress, and I put on my matching high heels. Messing with my curls I put my hair up in a half up, half down style. Looking at myself in the mirror. I smile. I look amazing.

I grab my clutch and phone and head down stairs and wait for Ashley to pick us up.

Riley came down the stairs and did a little pose. I smiled and gave her a thumbs up. Shea's wearing a white sleeveless crop shirt and a blue skirt. Her hair was curled and had on red lipstick.

A knock on the door made us walk over to it. Ashley was standing there when I opened the door and had a red v cut dress.

" Ready? " She asked. " Yep " I say. We all head towards Dylan's car and took off. Kyle would meet us there, he was going to pick up his date.

I smell romance.

Once we arrived, all of us got out of the truck. Nick stood beside Riley gripping her waist and her eyes wide as she scanned the big house. She was new to the whole party scene. We all walk towards the door and we step inside. Seeing that it was already open.

Inside a whole shit load of teens we either drunk, horny, or dancing. The smell of beer filled my lungs and I scrunch my nose in disgust as we all look around.

Let's hope nothing happens.

" Hey Lilia, I'm going with Nick to dance. " Riley says. " You stay with Nick. Don't you dare go anywhere else. " I say. She nods as Nick takes her hand and they disappear into the dance floor.

" Hey is it just me or are Nick and Riley getting close lately? " I ask Ashley and Dylan. But they didn't hear me. They were gone actually.

Great.

I decided to go and dance. Had nothing else better to do.

Make my way towards the middle and sway back and forth. Feeling the music. I haven't partied in a long time. I didn't realize how much I missed the adrenaline rush and all the excitement.