Go Out With Me?

Lauren P.O.V
It's been a week since the accident, 5 days since Lisa's been home, though tomorrow Lisa is gonna attempt to go to school tomorrow, personally I feel as if she should rest more but she said she's ready.
As well as Amy she's gonna bring starting to go back to school as well starting tomorrow and I can clearly tell she's nervous about it, but the main thing is her seeing Christian.
But thankfully Dani, Lisa and I made an agreement that someone will always be walking with Amy to class, so even if we do see Christian he won't do anything.
But since today's Sunday I'm basically free to do whatever, I've already finished my homework from last week of the days that I was there which was only a few.
My thoughts were broken from a buzz coming from my phone and I saw that it was a text from Toby.
Tobss 💙: Hey, you wanna go for a walk?
I smiled at the text and quickly sent a reply,
Lauren 💕: Sure! When you wanna meet?
Literally not even 2 seconds later I got a response.
Tobss 💙: Uh, how about right now? Look out your window.
After reading the response I quickly hopped up off my bed and ran over to the window and I saw Toby standing outside in a white t-shirt and some jeans with the biggest smile on his face.
Thankfully I was already dressed and I quickly grabbed a flannel and wrapped it around my waist as I ran out of my room and down the stairs, quickly passing Christina in the process and just as I was about to open the front door when I felt myself being spun around.
I instantly was met with chocolate eyes of which I recognized as Lisa's, she stood there grabbing my arm with a concern look on her face.
"Where are you going running out like a mad man?" Lisa asked me and I rolled my eyes and chuckled.
"Well if you really wanna know, Toby showed up and asked to go on a walk so I would like to not keep him waiting thank you very much." I told her and she rolled her eyes and nodded and let me go.
"Just text me when you'll be home." She told me and I nodded and walked out the door and saw Toby sitting on the curb and after I shut the door he stood up smiling and walked over.
"Hey Lorenzo!" He said with his usual smile and hugged me, I hugged him back and then pulled away smiling.
"So where to officer Toby?" I asked him and he started laughing, I started calling him that since I got caught up on Pretty Little Liars, and ever since I found out the character Toby became a cop, it only fit if I called Toby, officer Toby.
"I dunno, let's just walk and see where we end up." He told me and I nodded, seems legit to me.
We were walking for about 20 minutes when we saw a little hill and me and Toby just looked at each other and smirked and then took off towards the hill.
I may be on the track team but Toby was keeping up but that only made me run harder and dig my feet into the hill, giving it all I had, completely dusting Toby.
The second I got up the hill I was hit with amazement of the view I saw, this hill was overlooking most of downtown and it looked amazing, that is until I felt a force on my back sending me to the ground and I turned around and saw Toby hovering over me, his face inches apart from mine smiling and breathing heavily.
I felt my heart beat faster and faster by the second as I saw his head dipping down towards my face and I already knew what was gonna happen, until it did.
His lips crashed into mine and believe it or not, I kissed him back, after a few moments he pulled away and he quickly got up rubbing the back of his neck.
"Oh crap, uh Lauren I'm really sorry, I didn't mean to do that." Toby said whilst helping me up and trying to break eye contact but I smiled anyways.
"God dammit you probably hate me now." Toby said and I just laughed and looked at him to do the one thing to shut him up. Kiss him.
I quickly leaned my head up and placed my lips against him but I could easily tell he was taken aback by my actions but he soon relaxed into the kiss, deepening it. He wrapped his arms around my waist as I wrapped mine around his neck.
We pulled apart and just looked at each other smiling.
"Yeah I definitely hate you." I told him and we both exploded into laughter and I just rested my head on his chest, hearing his soothing heartbeat.
"Ya know I'd never thought this would actually happen." I heard Toby say and I looked up at him, staring into his crystal blue eyes.
"What do you mean?" I asked him and he just chuckled.
"This, is being friends considering who I'm related to." He told me and I sighed knowing he was referring to Hunter.
"Well your not your brother so of course I'd be friends with you. You've helped me through so much, you've basically saved both my sisters, and you've been there for me." I told him and I saw the biggest smile form on his lips causing me to smile and he quickly came in and pecked my lips.
"I've been waiting so long to do that, but I guess if you couldn't guess already I really like you Lauren." Toby told me and I smiled, my heart felt as if it was on fire.
"I like you too Toby." I told him and he smiled and nodded.
"So Miss Lauren Christine Cimorelli, would you like to go out with me?" Toby ask me and I nodded my head rapidly, with the biggest smile on my face.
"Just let's take things slow." I told him and he nodded and pulled me into a warming hug, I smiled and leaned my head on his chest once again, never wanting to leave.

A/N: Here's another update guys! And oh snap but I have made my decision if y'all couldn't tell, team Tauren yo! Comment what y'all thought! Love hearing what you guys gotta say!
Love you guys!!!
See y'all l8er!
~Nikki