Takedowns and Breakdowns

Lauren P.O.V
It's been two periods since the whole fight and right now I'm walking to gym. I walked into the locker room and walked over to my locker, until I felt myself being slammed into the lockers.
I turned around and saw Maddy, you've got to be kidding.
"Hey loser, you think your safe but your dead wrong. You better stay on your toes or else oh and tell your shortie of a sister that she got lucky." She said and slammed me once more before walking off, wait did she just say Amy got lucky? Did Maddy put Christian up to this?
"Hey Lo" I heard someone say and I turned my head and saw Lisa who seemed to of calmed down.
"Oh hey Lise!" I replied showing a fake smile which she bought. We both got changed into our gym clothes and walked to the gym together.
We walked into the gym and a few other people came over to talk to us until the whistle blew signaling us to jog in.
The gym teacher explained to us that we were doing football, YES! Okay so me and Lisa honestly really love football like it's just so much fun to play.
We all walked outside and split up into teams thankfully I was put on Lisa's team but Maddy was on the opposite team, this should be interesting.
We started playing and Lisa was the quarterback and I was running back, our team was wining 10-7 and it was our possession and we were doing HB Toss which meant I was getting the ball to run it.
Lisa hiked the ball and then tossed it to me and I took off full speed passing all the other players who happened to be boys, I had the end zone in my sights and I started smiling until I felt my body go flying and I fell on my ankle wrong.
"LAUREN!" I heard my sister shout from behind me and I looked up and saw Maddy smiling over me.
"MADDY WHAT THE HELL?" Lisa screamed and pushed her a little.
"Ah shut up Lise, she needed to get pushed around a bit, its football for crying out loud!" Maddy responded and I hear Lisa scoff.
"It's 2 hand TOUCH! Not freaking TACKLE!" Lisa screamed back, okay I do not want to make another scene in gym so I got up even tho my ankle was screaming no and I got in front of Lisa.
"Relax Lisa I'm fine, lets go the bell rang." I told her while walking off towards the locker rooms thankfully Lisa right behind me. God every step I take feels like someone running it over with a truck. Why does Maddy have to be such an ass, what did I ever do to her?

Lisa P.O.V
Ugh it was 7th period and thankfully I had this and the next period off, perks of being a senior means you get less classes. I walked out of the school and started walking on a trail, I don't have to be back for a while. Amy and Dani are going to a friends house and Lauren has practice, I wonder how she is because I know her ankle is hurting her because she was limping.

I entered the trail that led through the woods and put in my earbuds and started listening to music. This always calms me down and I haven't gone on a walk in ages! I was walking for about 20 minutes until I hear music other than mine.
I took out and earbud and started following the music, it sounded like dubstep to me. As I got closer and closer to the sound it led me to a small clearing and there I saw the boy who pushed me off Christian, Sean I believe doing push-ups, shirtless.
I watched as he was doing all these different push ups and it actually looked really cool. But my question is why the heck is he outside working out during school hours? I mean he is a senior probably and has off like I do but still.
"Hey! What are you doing out here?" I shouted at him causing him to stop what he was doing and look up at me. He stood up which revealed his gorgeous looking abs, wait what Lisa get it together.
"What do you think I'm doing?" He responded in an annoyed voice and I sighed.
"Uh working out in the middle of the woods is a bit odd." I responded and I saw him chuckle.
"True, but then why are you out here then hmm?" He responded with a smirk.
"Im on a walk to clear my head." I told him and he nodded.
"Well you completely beat the crap out of Christian this morning, that was quite the show." He told me and I shrugged.
"Well he deserved a lot more than what he got." I responded and he nodded.
"Yeah, I heard about your sister, I'm sorry. But your right he deserves to rot and punching him felt so freaking good, jerk deserved it." He said and motioned me over, I was hesitant for a second but walked over anyways, let's hope he isn't some psycho woods killer.
"Well besides all that other stuff I didn't really get to introduce myself, I'm Sean, Sean Powers." He said while shaking my hand,
"I'm-"
I was cut off by Sean speaking.
"Lisa Cimorelli, everyone knows you, your the only nice popular one out there, all the others are jerks." He said and I chuckled.
"Haha thanks, I mean there's a few other nice kids though." I told him and he shrugged.
"So wait why are you even out here though, if you were to work out wouldn't you want to do it in your house or at a gym?" I asked him because working out in the woods is a tad bit creepy.
"Yeah I know but when I work out in nature I feel more connected with it, weird I know and my parents and I don't have the greatest relationship and the gym has just a bunch of annoying jocks. But what about you and your family, how about your parents?" He asked me and I felt my body tense up and I think he noticed as well, wow does he not know about my parents, doesn't everyone know?
"Uhm did I say something wrong?" He asked me and I sighed.
"Well uh, my parents passed away two summers ago." I told him and I saw his once confident faces soften into a sadder one.
"Oh man, I'm really sorry, I bet they were great people." He said and I nodded and felt a tear go down my face.
I can't believe it happened two summers ago, it feels like yesterday! I felt more tears come on and I felt strong arms wrap around me, oh my god I can't be crying in front of Sean right now I just can't!
"Hey let it out okay, just let it all out." Sean whispered into my ear and held me tighter as I just cried harder and harder. With everything that's been happening and my parents I just can't take it anymore, it's too freaking much!
I collapsed to the ground but Sean kept a strong grip around me and started playing with my hair in attempt to calm me down, but at this point nothing was calming me down anymore......

A/N: Well here's the next update folks! Soo Maddy is back at the role of Satan eh? And what do y'all think of Sean and not gonna lie I had a different vision of the end scene but this happened and I couldn't resist.  Sooo tell me your thoughts guys!!! Love you all!
~Nikki