Worse than Expected

Amy P.O.V
I groaned in pain as I opened my eyes and looked around. I saw that I was in my room I shared with Christina and Kath. I then remembered the events of last night and I felt a shiver go down my spine, God I can't believe Christian would do that to me! I thought he cared about me, God I guess I was wrong.
I looked around the room in hopes to see Kath or Chrissy but they were no where to be seen, great!
I tried sitting up which was a huge mistake because I felt a sharp pain go throughout my back and I yelped in pain just as the door opened revealing Kath with some breakfast. I guess she heard me because she ran over to me, placing my breakfast on the night table and came over to me.
"Ames what hurts?" Kath asked in her motherly voice, and I pointed to my back and she nodded.
"Amy, can I take a look at it?" Kath asked me and I slowly nodded, God it feels like someone's cutting me with a knife nonstop! Kath started to turn me on my stomach and I screamed in pain and Kath stopped immediately.
Oh my god it hurts so badly! I think death would be better than this!
"Kath it hurts!" I told her as tears started flowing down my cheeks.
"I know, I know, we're gonna bring you to the hospital okay." She told me and I nodded painfully.
"CHRISTINA GET IN HERE!" Kath yelled which actually made me flinch, she never yells, like ever!
A few seconds later Christina came running into the room and once she saw me crying she ran over to me and placed her hand on my shoulder.
"Chrissy, we have to bring her to the hospital." Kath told her and Christina nodded.
"Kath go tell Lisa that she's in charge okay." Christina told Kath and she nodded and ran out of the room.
"Your gonna be okay Ames alright, now let's get you to the car." Christina told me and I nodded my head.
She came over to me and scooped me up which caused me to screech in pain.
"It's okay Amy, it's okay." Christina said as she walked out of the room and I saw a confused looking Dani walking out of her bedroom.
"Dani breakfast is on the table, me and Kath are taking Amy to the hospital, Lisa's in charge." Christina told her and started walking down the stairs and each step she took felt like hell.
"Lisa your staying and that's final!" I heard Kath yell just as we got to the bottom of the stairs and as we turned the corner I saw Lisa and Kath arguing and I heard Christina sigh.
"Lisa you are watching your younger sisters, I'll let you know what happens, but your STAYING!" Christina said yelling the last part and I watched as Lisa just nodded in defeat.
Christina brought me to the car and placed me in the backseat trying to make me as comfortable as possible but no matter how hard she tried it still hurt either way.
Christina gave up and hopped in the drivers seat and Kath got in the back with me and she unbuckled me and let me lie down with my head resting on her lap. I started to close my eyes and was brought into a uncomfortable sleep.

Lisa P.O.V

Christina, Kath and Amy just left to go to the hospital and I'm a nervous wreck, God I can't believe they wouldn't let me come! God I'm gonna KILL CHRISTIAN! Jesus I swear when I see him his ass is grass, no one messes with my family, NO ONE!
I heard a buzzing from my phone and I looked down and saw that it was from Maddy, oh great what the heck does she want?
"Aww I heard about wittle Amy, if only Christian was able to finish what he started, bye loser! xXMadz"
I locked my phone and threw it across the room and sat down on the couch with my head in my hands. Why are my little sisters getting hurt? Why can't I be me? 2 of my sisters were hurt and we aren't even halfway through the year! God if anything happens to Dani though, I don't think I'll ever forgive myself.
I felt a hand on my shoulder and I looked up and saw Dani with a small smile on her face.
"Is Amy gonna be okay?" She asked me, oh crap she knows they left? Oh god I don't even think Lauren knows, well shiazer! (Yes I meant for that word too)
"I dunno Dan, j really don't know." I told her and she nodded and looked at the ground. I wrapped my arm around her and brought her into a hug and started rubbing her back.
"Uhm, why are y'all super upset? Did something happen?" I heard someone say and I looked up and saw Lauren looking confused but with a hint of worry in her face.
I motioned for her to come sit down next to me, which she quickly did and looked me dead in the eyes.
"Christina and Kath had to take Amy to the hospital, apparently it was worse than we thought." I told her and her eyes went wide and she opened her mouth in shock.
"How bad is it?" She asked me and I sighed, from what Kath told me it could be bad.
"Well Kath was afraid it was either a really bad bruise, broken ribs or.... or internal bleeding." I said and I heard Dani and Lauren gasp, I saw a few tears roll down Dani's cheeks and I saw Lauren trying to keep her tears at bay.
I brought the both of them into a big hug and kissed the top of there foreheads and started rubbing there backs.
"It's gonna be okay guys, Amy is gonna be okay. She's been through worse alright, we just gotta help her get through the mental part of this okay." I told them and they both pulled away and nodded.
I heard the doorbell ring and I looked at each of my sisters confused to who it was. I got up off the couch and walked over to the door and opened it revealing a smiling Toby.

A/N: Here's an update y'all! Ah the Daurisa feels ❤️ What's wrong with Amy though? Hmm take a guess!
Not gonna lie my fav thing to write about is probably Toby, idk I just love writing about him xD is that weird? Probably but oh well, weird is the new normal xD
Tell me your thoughts guys!!! Love y'all!
See y'all l8er!
~Nikki