Locker Fights

Lauren P.O.V
I was coming on my last lap now and I started to sprint which caught all of the runners off guard as they couldn't keep up because they were already worn out and I was just getting started.
I quickly started passing girl after girl and we were probably 100 meters away from the finishing line when the girl that beat me in the 100 was in the lead, oh not today girl, not today!
I had sweat pouring down my forehead but I continued to increase my speed and I had enough to slip by her and cross the finish line. YES I WON!
I heard my sisters cheering and I turned to them and I saw Lisa giving me 2 thumbs up and I waved at her and saw her smile. I walked over to my bench and some of my teammates high fives me and congratulated me on winning the mile. I went to go drink some of my water when I realized there wasn't any left, God dammit!
I have not run the locker room though, so I got up and told my coach where I was going and he nodded. I walked off towards the locker room and walked over to my locker to get some water and just as I opened it I felt myself being shoved to the ground. I looked up and saw Maddy standing over me smirking.
"Oh you wanted water? Well here have some!" Maddy said as she grabbed a bottle of water out of my locker and poured it all over me, unbelievable!
"Your such a bitch ya know that? How are you even related to you sisters! There all beautiful and then there's you!" She shouted at me and then picked me up by the collar of my shirt and pushed me over the bench in the locker room and I landed on my wrist which hurt a lot!
"You will never be good enough Lauren, or should I say little bitty ladybug! Ha such a retarded nickname! And the greatest thing if this is that I have Lisa wrapped around my finger and she won't ever know a thing, she's so gullible! But you need to hear the cold hard truth, YOU SHOULD OF DIED NOT YOUR PARENTS! IT'S YOUR FAULT THERE DEAD BITCH! You killed your parents, how does that feel?" She said and I had tears streaming down my face at this point, is it my fault?
Lisa told me it wasn't but I could of done something! It is my fault isn't it!
"WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK MADDY!" I heard someone scream and I turned my head to see an angry Lisa and a pissed off Amy behind her. Oh shits about to go down now...

Lisa P.O.V
What the fuck did Maddy just say to my little sister? I heard every freaking word!
"Oh uh I was just helping Lauren here up because she fell" Maddy said as she was waking towards Lauren to "help" her up.
"You fucking bitch, I thought you were my friend! I heard EVERY word and NOT ONE word was even true! You hurt my baby sister you fucking psycho!" I yelled at her and yes I was cursing but what do you expect? This bitch hurt my baby sister!
"Dam you finally figured it out huh, well she needed to learn the truth somehow!" Maddy shot back and that just crossed the line.
I ran up to Maddy and slammed her against the gym locker and threw a punch at her and then threw her to the ground, I turned around and saw Amy already by Lauren trying to figure out what's wrong and I was just about to go over and help when I got tackled to the ground by Maddy.
She started throwing punch after lunch at my face until she got pushed off and I looked up and saw Amy standing over Maddy kicking her. That's my Amy! She may be short but she has one hell of a kick!
Well Maddy didn't like it because she was able to grab Amy's foot and push her to the floor back over by Lauren.
I got back up and tackled her over the bench and we both landed we a loud thud and we started throwing punches at each other.
I was able to get the upper hand and flip on top of her and I sat up and started slugging her left and right until she managed to somehow pick me up from the ground and slam me against the lockers and started punching me.
At this point we both had blood coming from our arms and faces but this bitch deserves it for hurting MY LADYBUG! She managed to get a good punch in that made me fall to the ground but I caught myself on the bench and took some deep breaths.
"You just as pathetic! But hey I mean Lauren is a joke and you even know it, SHE SHOULD OF DIED TOO!" Maddy yelled and I had it, LAUREN SHOULDN'T OF DIED! I turned my head and saw Amy holding a sobbing Lauren and something in me snapped, seeing my baby sister hurt emotionally and mentally is all it takes for me turn completely satanic!
I got up and slammed Maddy into the lockers and started punching her non stop and threw her to the ground and started kicking her.
I grabbed her by the collar and picked her up and punched her again.
"DON'T" *Punch*
"YOU" *Punch*
"EVER" *Punch*
"GO NEAR" *Punch*
"MY FAMILY" *Punch*
"AGAIN!" And I slammed her into the locker again and then shoved her to the ground and was about to kick her again when someone grabbed me, the hell?
I turned my head and saw Kath holding me back and I turned my head and saw Dani helping Amy get Lauren on her feet who was still in hysterics and Christina was well going off at Maddy until she got up and ran out.
"Lise what the hell happened? Kath asked and I just shook my head and sat down on the bench. I felt blood pouring down my face but I didn't care at the moment, all this time Maddy has been harassing Lauren and I didn't even notice! God I'm such a bad sister! I swear if Maddy goes near her again or any of my siblings she's dead meat, and I mean for real.
No one touches my sisters and gets away with it, not today, not tomorrow, NOT EVER!

A/N: Oh snap guys, pretty intense eh? Maddy got what she deserved! Tell me your thoughts!!!
Also tomorrow is when I find out if I have tuberculosis or not 😁 I probably don't but I'm still super nervous!!!
I love you guys!!
See y'all l8er!
~Nikki