Foreign Problems and New Teams?

Dani P.O.V
Ugh I don't understand this freaking schoolwork! Why the heck do I even have to know about the quadratic formula like it's not gonna help in life!
I sat up on my bed and looked around the room and saw Lauren doing her homework underneath me. I think Kath is cooking dinner and Christina is helping her and Lisa is God knows where, and Amy is currently on her date with Christian.
I looked back at my algebra homework to only groan in frustration, who in gods name thought putting the freaking alphabet in math! Like do you hate kids that much?
"Dani what's wrong?" I heard Lauren ask from underneath me and I sighed, Lauren is really smart so hopefully she knows this since she took it last year.
"I don't understand this algebra" I told her and I heard her chuckle from underneath me.
"C'mon down, I'll show you" I heard her say and I quickly grabbed my book and climbed down the ladder and hopped right onto Lauren's bed.
"This is basically impossible!" I told Lauren who just merely laughed.
She began showing me how to do it but I still didn't understand one word of it, I mean it's basically foreign! Lauren looked up at me when she realized I was just staring at her and sighed.
"You have no clue what I just said do you?" She asked me and I shook my head no and she just laughed, okay this is not a laughing matter, I have a quiz on this crap next week!
"Lauren this isn't funny! Why does this have to be foreign!" I screeched and she just sighed.
"Well just focus and hopefully we can get your homework done and plus I still have mine to do so chop chop and start writing and I'll help" she said and I nodded and attempted to work, keep in mind I attempted.
About an hour later we finally finished but by we I basically mean Lauren did most of my homework, oops. I think I understand a little bit more now but it's still super confusing to me.
"Thanks Laur!" I said and she nodded and I got up from her bed and put my work in my bag and then walked downstairs to see Kath and Chris making some sort of food and Lisa is just sitting on the couch probably texting Maddy or something.
I sat down next to her as I went through my phone as well, I guess I should probably try to pay attention more in math even though it's so freaking boring but if I start doing bad Christina will flip!

Lauren P.O.V
I was walking to gym when I saw Amy and Christian flirting in the hallway and I just turned away in disgust. I don't know how she's going out with someone like that especially Amy!
When she got home yesterday she was ecstatic and going on how the whole night was magical and then Christian did this and then that and me and Lisa wanted to just fall asleep right then and there but we had to act happy for her, yet happy isn't even close to the term I would describe.
But when she told us how he kissed her cheek Lisa literally gagged and I almost died of laughter but we managed to keep it together somehow.
I walked past them and went to the locker room and I saw Lisa and Maddy already there, thank god! Maddy won't bully me this period then sweet! I said hi to Lisa but didn't even bother to acknowledge Maddy's presence as I changed into my gym clothes and walked out to the gym.
Soon Lisa and Maddy joined me as the teacher came out blowing his whistle and directing us to go outside, yay! Note how I was being sarcastic, we walked outside towards the track. Oh that only means we're doing the mile today, hey it's something that I actually like! Yeah I know who likes running the mile? But running just is a way for me to be free besides music, which we are actually gonna do a cover for soon!
Once we got to the track and the gym coach finally announced we were doing the mile I heard everyone groan but I'm just smiling which apparently caught Maddy's attention.
"Why the heck are you smiling about the mile?!" She asked confused and annoyed all at once.
"Well because Lauren likes to run!" Lisa cut in before I could answer and I just nodded my head in agreement.
Everyone in class lined up on the line and I took the outside lane since everyone else was crammed towards the inner lane except for Lisa who was next to me smiling.
Soon enough the gym teacher blew the whistle and I took off running at a faster speed just too get ahead of everyone else and once I did I went into a good pace.
Ah, nice and quiet god I love running! My sisters think I'm insane for liking it but I can't help it, it just clears my mind. Like it helps especially on bad days when Maddy wants to push me around and stuff, God I can't believe Lisa is friends with her and now I have to deal with Amy and her obnoxious "boyfriend"!
I know for a fact he's gonna do something stupid and so help me if Amy gets hurt in any way he's gonna be sorry, you do not mess with the Cimorelli sisters unless you want to die early.
Holy crap I'm just about done! I'm on my fourth lap and I see the coach smiling at me from afar with his stopwatch at the ready and I decided to give it my all and sprint the rest of the way. Once I ran through him I started panting but walked over to him to find out my time, I mean I did beat everyone else so that's hopefully a good sign!
"Holy crap Lauren that was some fine running! I haven't seen that in years! You got a 5:50 mile! Ya know I am the coach of the track team and we can surly use someone like you on the squad, tomorrow come to the practice, I guarantee you will like it" my gym teacher said, also known as Coach Miller, the head track coach at our school.
"Alright coach, I'll see you tomorrow then!" I said and walked over to the bench to sit down and I saw Lisa coming in panting as she walked over to me.
"7:09, what did you get Laur because you finished super quick" she asked me as she sat down next to me.
"5:50, Coach Miller also wants me to come to track practice tomorrow!" I said excited and Lisa smiled and wrapped an arm around me.
"That's my ladybug! Your gonna do great! I guarantee you that your gonna be a star on that team!" Lisa said and I nodded while laughing, ah Lisa thinks everyone will become a star in everything which makes everything so much funnier.
I love moments like these, just having a good ole time with my sister is probably the greatest feeling you can possible have!

A/N: Wazzup guyssss! Hoped y'all enjoyed the chapter!! Dani be struggling with math, legit was me like I almost failed that class oops 😅
Also okay Lauren I see you with them running skillzz!
BUT SOMEONE TELL ME HOW FREAKING AWESOME I LIKE IT MUSIC VIDEO WAS LIKE EEK! And it was probably one of my favorites just cuz it had soccer in it 😂
But tell me your thoughts on this chapter guys! I love reading your comments! Especially when some of y'all decide to start role playing on it, y'all know who you are 😂
Love y'all soooo much!!!!
See y'all l8er!
~Nikki