Everything's Gonna Be Okay

Lisa P.O.V
I opened my eyes and sat up slowly, I looked around my room. I saw Lauren and Dani already sleeping away in there beds, I rubbed my eyes before looking at the bright screen of my phone that read 1:05 am.
I might as well go grab a snack or something. I sat up quietly and threw my covers off of me and got up off my bed. I made my way towards the door until a voice stopped me.
"L...Lisa is that you?" I heard a sleepily Lauren ask, I turned around and walked over to her bed.
"Yeah Laur, go back to sleep alright?" I wish opened back to her and she nodded.
"Night moose" she said and I felt a smile growing on my lips, she hasn't called me moose in a loooong time, basically since the accident.
"Night ladybug" I whispered back and kissed her forehead and brought the covers close to her head.
I walked out of my room and walked downstairs into a empty kitchen, I guess Toby left when I was asleep. I opened the fridge and grabbed a mango and walked over to the counter to cut it up.
As I was eating my mango I heard the front door open, I immediately reached for a kitchen knife thinking someone was breaking in. I slowly got up out of my seat and quietly walked over to the living room.
I peaked my head around the wall and saw Kath, Christina with a sleeping Amy in her arms. Oh my god AMY IS BACK!
I ran back to the kitchen and basically threw the knife on the counter, not the safest thing but who cares! I ran back out into the living room to see Amy on the couch with her eyelids shut and Christina and Kath taking their shoes off.
I looked over at Amy who looked pale, honestly if I didn't know better I would think she's dead!
"Kath, Chris, is Amy okay?!" I asked in a panicked voice, Christina never responded so I took that as a bad sign.
"Jesus Lisa, what are you still doing up?" Christina asked me.
"I woke up and I was hungry so I came down to eat something, but what the heck happened to my little sister!" I asked pointing at Amy, for them being gone for a whole day can only mean bad news right?
Kath sighed and began talking
"When she was pushed into the dresser two of her ribs cracked and one of them cracked in an odd way which caused that rib to pierce her lung."
After those words left her mouth I felt tears in my eyes, Christian hurt my little sister, next time I see him it won't be pretty....
"But the doctors were able to fix her lung thankfully and she just has 2 fractured ribs, she's gonna stay out of school for at least a week but if it still hurts her then we will keep her out more." Christina told me and I nodded and I wiped the tears out of my eyes, I can't believe my baby sister is hurt this bad.
"Ya know Lise, she thinks it's her fault for not listening to you, she woke up and started bawling about it. It honestly was heartbreaking." Kath said and I looked at her shocked, no way in hell is this Amy's fault, she was blinded by a boy, it happens but god I wish it would happen to me instead of my baby sister.
"It isn't even her fault though, she was blinded by his act, god I can't wait to get my hands on him, he's gonna pay for what he did to her." I told them but Christina shook her head.
"No, your not getting in trouble okay, you won't do anything to him got it?" She sternly told me and I was about to object but Christina gave me her death stare that no one ever messes with so I just dropped it.
"We're going to sleep, she's gonna stay on the couch for tonight and we will move her upstairs tomorrow, wake me or kath if she wakes up and she's in pain." Christina told me and I nodded and watched as they both kissed Amy's forehead and then walked upstairs out of view.
I sat down on the couch across from her and stared at her frail body, I can't believe this happened to her, of all people. She's been through so freaking much already! If Lauren didn't point out them going upstairs..... I just I don't even want to think about what would of happened. I have one job, protect my sisters and I can't even manage that! Lauren was being bullied by MY FREAKING BEST FRIEND! God how stupid am I?
"Is she okay?" I heard someone say behind me and I turned around and saw Lauren standing by the stairs.
"Yeah, she will be, she just needs rest." I told her and I saw some tears in her eyes through the light coming from the window. I opened my arms and motioned for her to come over, which she didn't even hesitate to do because she sprinted right into my arms.
"Everything's gonna be okay, we're gonna be okay Laur, I promise." I whispered into her ear and she just snuggled her head into the crotch of my neck and I felt her hot tears stain my neck as I held her closer.
"Why does everything bad happen to us Lisr, why? What did we do? What did I do to get bullied? What did Amy do to almost get..... get raped! And... And what did we all do to lose our parents!" She cried into my neck and I felt the tears burning in my eyes and I blinked them away for them to slide down my once clean cheeks to what is now a waterfall of tears.
"I don't know Laur, but what I do is that we can rise from any struggle as lon as we have each other, I know mom and dad are watching over us and I know for sure that they are proud of every single one of us. I know it's hard now but we will get through this." I told her and she nodded her head, I held Lauren for a long time rubbing her back and whispering sweet little nothings into her ears until I heard her soft snores indicating that she fell asleep.
I looked down at her and smiled looking at her sleeping form, out of all of my sisters I feel the most protective of Lauren, she's my ladybug, I don't know why but something about her makes me just more protective of her especially when it comes to boys, God if Lauren was in Amy's position I think I would have a murder charge on my head.
I looked over at Amy who honestly looked like she was having the best sleep in years, I don't understand why someone would hurt such a loving and caring and sweet as her. People honestly make me sick, this world is honestly just disgusting these days.
I looked back at Lauren and smiled, she truly is a special gem. I felt my eyelids grow heavy and I leaned my head back on the couch just as my eyelids finally closed, dreaming about one thing.....
Everything's gonna be okay

A/N: okay sooo I haven't updated in like FOREVER! IM SOOOOO SORRY! Honestly I was expecting an update right after the first week of school but guess what I GOT SICK AND STILL AM! Honestly I feel like utter shit tbh, but well I had to stop whining and get something out for y'all so here it is!
Tell me your thoughts guys! Lamy and Laurisa are the keys to my heart!
Love y'all so much!
~Nikki