Mr. QB

Lauren P.O.V
I decided to walk home after practice today to clear my head, with everything that's happened this year so far I really need a loooong vacation!
I was listening to music whilst looking at my phone but I looked up for a second to see where I was and saw that I was next to the park, sweet I'm almost home! I looked back at my phone and kept walking, after the whole football situation my ankle has been hurting a little bit but thankfully I saw the trainer today which helped tremendously. I wonder how Amy is doing, she was able to move around this morning which is good, she's definitely improving. I just ca-

"WATCH OUT!"
My thoughts were interrupted as I looked up and saw a football flying towards my face until I felt it collide with it and I felt backwards onto the concrete.
"Ow" I mumbled as I started rubbing my head and I felt a shadow look above me and I looked up and saw this boy who looked about my age or a year older standing above me.
"Oh crap, are you okay? My bad, here let me help you." He said while reaching his hand out which I gladly took.
As I got up I took a good look at him, he had dark brown hair with a white and blue SnapBack on, a black t-shirt with a grey sweatshirt over it and some white joggers. Okay he's actually really hot, like wow! Jesus Lauren stop thinking like this, oh my is he fiiinnnneeeeee! Lauren STOP!
"Uhm sorry about that, my friend apparently can't throw for shit, I'm Kai." He said with a cheeky smile, his teeth are so freaking goals right now! I think Lisa has some competition, but it's unreal how white they are! Oh shoot Lauren say something!
"Oh haha, I'm Lauren and don't worry I've suffered worse." I told him laughing and he started to laugh too.
"Lauren, pretty name, so where you heading?" He asked me and I felt my cheeks go red, he said my name was pretty. I think I'm gonna die!
"Oh I'm just heading home from track practice, my sisters weren't was able to pick me up so I decided to walk, I needed to clear my head anyways." I told him and he nodded.
"Ah well you shouldn't be walking alone especially nowadays when there's clowns about." He told me and I shrugged, I mean I'm not really scared of them unless they have a knife or a gun.
"Yo Carter I'm leaving, oh and learn how to fucking throw a ball then mate!" Kai yelled at his friend and threw the ball back over to him with a perfect spiral, dang I guess he's a football player then.
"Sorry but I ain't about to let a pretty girl walk home alone." He told me and I blushed and we both started walking towards my house.
"So what grade you in Lauren?" Kai asked me as we were walking.
"Im a sophomore, what about you, I haven't seen you in school before." I asked him and he chuckled.
"Well I'm a junior but I go to a boarding school for football, I actually live in New York." He told me and I nodded my head, wow he's from New York!
"Wow that's really cool! I've always wanted to go there!" I told him and he laughed.
"Well I'll tell ya one thing, people in New York are more well savage haha especially when it comes to food or a white girls Starbucks. It's like freaking World War III!" He told me and I burst out laughing, dang did he seriously just violate his home state?
"Haha well it's true! But I think I'd rather stick in New York cuz I mean well it's got the bests pizza and it's just a great place! I mean no hate on Tennessee but it doesn't feel like home ya feel?" He told me and I nodded.
"Well I'd love to go to New York, and luckily states for track is in New York this year!" I told him and he smiled.
"Well I hope you make it there cuz you will LOVE IT!" Kai told me and I laughed, I looked around and realized I was on my street and saw my house in the distance.
"Hey my house is right there, so I'll see ya around?" I told him and he nodded and I walked off away from him towards my house.
"LAUREN WAIT!" I heard a voice behind me and I turned around and saw Kai jogging over.
"Yeah?" I asked him and I watched as he whipped out his phone.
"Can I uh get your number so ya know we can hang and stuff?" He asked me and I felt a smile plaster across my face and I nodded.
We exchanged numbers and I said bye once again and turned around and headed towards my house. I walked inside yelling that I was home and ran up to my room and sat down on my bed.
I felt a buzz and saw that I had a message, I grabbed my phone and looked at the screen seeing that it was a text from Kai.
Kai: Hey Laur! I read and smiled and texted him back.
Lauren: Hey Kai, what's up? I responded and soon enough we both were texting back and forth.
Kai: nm, I got bored and decided to text you 😉
Lauren: aww haha but I forgot to ask, when's your next football game? I wanna come and see how good you really are haha 😂
Kai: Oo okay I see you girl, you wanna know what's up eh? But it's Saturday and it's home so you should def come and see my pro quarterback skills haha! 😜🏈
Lauren: Sureeeeee skillsss, until I see you play you are trash to me hehehe 😬😎
Kai: yeah or you just wanna see my beautifulness haha you know you want to... though too bad you ain't a cheerleader for us such a shame. 😔
Lauren: yeah you wish you could see me in a cheerleader outfit, but Ima go so bye trashback 😝✌🏻️
Kai: yeah yeah whatever peace ✌🏻️
I locked my phone and layed down on my back, wow what a day! I seriously can't wait for Saturday now! I think I'll ask Toby and maybe Lisa and Dani to come as well.
I really can't believe I met Kai, I mean he's soooo cute! God I hope when I tell Lisa she doesn't flip out like she did Amy, if she does then well I'm screwed!
I felt my eyes getting heavier and heavier until a sea of darkness loomed over me....,

A/N: YESSS I UPDATED! Wooo! I was gonna update sooner but life decided to hate me so yeah! But hmmm Kai? What do y'all think about that? Tell meh your thoughts guys!! I love y'all!
~Nikki