Track Meet

Lisa P.O.V
Okay so I know today Lauren has her first track meet! Coach Miller let her own the team and its been 2 weeks since she's been practicing with them and Lauren has been super happy about it!
Also were still deciding on what song we should cover for YouTube but that's not important at the moment, what's important is that Lauren is actually happy for once. All of us are going to cheer her on except Amy is bringing Christian, how freaking fun is that!
I walked downstairs to go eat breakfast and I already saw Lauren down there eating, dam she is usually one of the last people to come down.
"So Lauren you excited?" I asked her while pouring myself a bowl of cereal and she nodded her head eagerly which made me laugh.
"We're gonna be there to cheer you on! What events are you doing again?" I asked her as I put a spoonful of fruit loops in my mouth.
"I'm doing the mile, 400 meter dash and then the 100 meter dash" she told me and I nodded, Lauren is totally gonna kill it out there today!
Dani and Amy came down and quickly ate and we all walked to my car and I got in the drivers seat and started the car and drove off to school. I put on the music and as usual we had our morning jam session, until we got to school. When I pulled into the parking lot I saw Christian walking over towards us. When we got out he walked over to Amy and kissed her cheek and said there cheesy good mornings to each other, ew just ew.
"Morning girls" Christian said and I just gave him a small wave, he doesn't get a hi from me, he ain't at that level yet!
"I'll walk you to first period princess" I heard Christian say to Amy and I heard Dani aww but me and Lauren basically gagged, it's been like 3 weeks since they've been going out and they act like there married or something!
I walked away with Dani and Lauren at my side as we entered the school.
"I'll see y'all later!" Dani said and walked off to her class which left me and Lauren.
"I won't be at lunch today Laur cause I have to tutor someone but I will be at your meet so good luck!" I told Lauren and pulled her into a hug and she nodded and walked off.
I walked to my first period and sat down and started to talk to some of my classmates but I was just super excited about Lauren's track meet!
*Skip to afterschool*
I was walking out to the track with Dani to go get some good viewing seats as I saw Lauren walking towards the track with her team.
"Lauren!" I shouted as I ran to her and when she turned around and saw me she smiled and opened her arms wide for me to run right into a hug. Soon enough Dani joined in on the hug as well.
"You got this Laur, it's all you. Keep a good steady pace on the mile and last lap you sprint your butt off okay?" I told her and she nodded.
"CIMORELLI GET OVER HERE!" I heard coach Miller yell.
"Good luck kiddo!" I told her as she ran off back to her team.
Dani and I finally reached the bleachers and we sat in the middle row. About 5 minutes later I saw Amy and Christian walking over to us hand in hand, they climbed up to where we were and sat down.
"Hey guys!" Amy said all happily, I don't know how she's under Christians spell but it's disgusting!
"Hey!" Dani replied but I was more focused on watching all the teams come out to the track. Soon after Amy and Christians arrival, Christina and Kath showed up as well and sat next to us.
I watched as the sprinters were warming up and I couldn't wait for Lauren to start running!
About 10 minutes later the 100 meters were up and I watched as Lauren got up to the starting line.
"LET'S GO LAUREN!" I shouted and soon my sisters joined in on the cheering, even Christian started cheering too! Soon enough the pistol was shot and they all took off.
Lauren took the lead until some other girl completely blew right past her at the last second as they crossed the finish line. Aw man why couldn't that girl suck?! Oh well second place isn't too bad!
I watched as Lauren went back to her team and take a few sips of water.
About 10 minutes later Lauren was up again for the 400 and ugh the same girl from the 100 was going against her too!
"GO LAUREN YOU GOT THIS!" I shouted and my sisters were shouting other things along the lines of "you got this" and "let's go Lauren!"
I watched as the ref said ready and Lauren got into her position and soon enough the pistol went off and they were off once more.
The other girl took the lead and I was sure that she was gonna win until something in Lauren clicked and a huge burst of energy erupted in her and she flew by the other girl and passed the finish line.
"YEAH LAUREN! THAT'S HOW YOU DO IT!" I screamed while standing up and started jumping on the bleachers, looking like an idiot may I add but I don't care Lauren just came in first!
She looked at me and waved and I gave her 2 thumbs up and I saw her smile so wide, I haven't seen her smile like that in ages!
"Lauren got first place woo!" Dani shouted and we all laughed as she started dancing around like a lunatic.
We waited about half an hour for Lauren to compete in her mile and just before they were being called Maddy showed up and sat right next to me.
"Wazzup gurlll!" Maddy said as she slung her arm around me, and I playfully pushed her off.
"Lemme watch Lauren Madz" I told her and I saw her roll her eyes but I just turned my head back to Lauren who was getting into her starting position.
"YOU GOT THIS LAUREN! RUN FREE!" I shouted at her and soon enough the pistol went off and all of the runners took off. Lauren was going at a slow steady pace.
"If she runs any slower I think a grandma could pass her!" I heard Maddy say while laughing and I just shook my head and payed attention to Lauren who was going on her second lap now.
She was probably in second to last place at the moment but I could already tell that the other runners are getting fatigued and Lauren is just a ball of energy when she wants to be so I'm certain on her last lap Lauren is gonna fly by all of them.
I was right! Lauren just started her fourth lap and now I'm watching as she increases her speed and slowly but surly she's passing all of the other runners.
The girl who was in first was dragging as well and Lauren took advantage over that as she completely blew by her and crossed the finish line finishing in first place!
I stood up and started cheering and clapping for Lauren, she did AMAZING! I watched her wave towards us and we probably looked like idiots since everyone in my family was jumping around like crazy.
Lauren looked at us and waved until she descended into the locker room probably to go get more water or something.
"Hey Lise,  I'm gonna go to the bathroom" Maddy said and I nodded and watched her walk off.
I turned to my siblings who were laughing like crazy and Amy came down over to me ACTUALLY LEAVING Christian alone!
"Lauren is one hell of a runner ain't she" Amy said and I nodded until her face went from smiling to confused.
"What?" I asked her, was there something on me or something?
"Why is Maddy going to the locker room when the porta potty's are in the other direction?" Amy asked me whilst pointing towards the locker room and I turned my head and saw Maddy go right in there, why would she go in there?
"Why would she go there? I know Lauren is in there but I don't get it" I told her and Amy's eyes went wide and she got up.
"It all makes sense now, Lisa you have to believe me here but I think Lauren may be in trouble" Amy said and I honestly didn't want to believe it but it was making sense especially how she made that remark as she was running. Speaking of running I quickly got up and started sprinting towards the locker room with Amy right behind me, so help me if Maddy does anything I'll kill her!

A/N: Oh snap guys!! Who hyped for next chapter then? What do y'all think is gonna happen? What is Maddy doing to Lauren? Tell me your thoughts guys!!
I'm actually surprised I even updated because I currently feel super weird at the moment probably because I just got tested for tuberculosis today 😁😁 I'm actually scared to find out my results tho which are in two days! I probably don't have it but there's always that what if! Curse my mom for having it when she was younger!
Love y'all so much! Stay true to you! Your all beautiful in your own ways!
See y'all l8er!
~Nikki