Okay?

Dani P.O.V
Oh thank god, school is finally over! I rush through the hallways to where Lisa's car is and I found Amy waiting by it so I walked up to her and she hugged me.
"How did your first day go?" She asked me and I shrugged, it was pretty good until I found out my sugar got hurt.
"Good, I was just worrying about Lauren"  I told her and she nodded.
Where the heck is Lisa? She told us to meet her by her car right after school yet she's no where to be found.
"Amy where is Lisa?" I asked my older sister and Amy shrugged her shoulders.
"I don't know, she usually gets here on time" she told me and I nodded.
About 5 minutes later I saw Lisa walking up to us with that Hunter guy behind her and Lisa looks really annoyed.
"C'mon Lise, you know you want this" I heard Hunter say as he flashed his abs and Lisa shook her head in disgust.
"Hunter no, and now is not a good time to play your stupid games, I have somewhere to be!" Lisa said annoyed and she finally got up to us and threw her bag in the backseat and me and Amy just stood there like statues.
"Yes, you should be with me!" Hunter said and grabbed Lisa's arm and pinned her against her car and tried to kiss her neck, WHAT THE HELL!
"GET OFF MY SISTER YOU CREEP!" Amy yelled at him and just when me and Amy were about to step in a younger boy ripped Hunter off of Lisa.
"Hunter were going home, stop trying to get with a girl you won't ever get with! Lisa I'm sorry about my brother, also I heard about Lauren, tell her I hope she feels better" a boy who looks a about a year older than said and basically dragged Hunter away towards there car.
"Lisa are you okay?!" Amy asked my older sister in a panic and Lisa nodded.
"Yeah, he's done that once before but I took care of him, God does he understand the word no? Anyways get in the car and let's get home" she told us and I hopped in the backseat while Amy rode shotgun.
The ride home was quiet, probably considering we all had the same thought, is Lauren okay? We finally got home and we basically ran into the house and saw Katherine cooking something and when she saw us she waved us over.
"How's Lauren?" Lisa asked right away.
"Lauren's fine, she just got a bloody nose but no concussion, Thank God, she's in her bed right now, if you go and see her make sure you keep your voice down since she has a headache" Kath told us and we all nodded and quietly walked upstairs.
We opened the door and saw Lauren laying on her bunk just staring at the ceiling and once she saw us she sat up.
"Hey guys, what took you so long? Y'all are usually home by like 2:15 but it's 2:30" Lauren said with a smile.
"Well Hunter decided to get close and personally with Lisa until Hunter's younger brother took him away from her, oh and they boy said he hoped you feel better, who the heck is the boy?" Amy asked and I saw Lauren's smile drop.
"Lisa are you okay? Oh and the boy is Toby, Hunter's younger brother, he sits next to me in art." Lauren told us and we nodded.
"I'm fine Laur, it was you we were worried about, you took a pretty nasty hit. Ask Madison said she was super sorry about hitting you" Lisa said while sitting down next to Lauren.
"Yeah, I'm fine. It was more from me hitting the floor than anything else" Lauren said and we nodded. Alright Lauren is okay, ugh now it's time to do my homework, fun!
"Okay well my teachers decided to give me homework on the first day so I'm gonna go do that, see ya later rats!" I said and walked downstairs to the dining room to start working.

Lauren P.O.V
Okay well Amy just left the room so it's just me and Lisa still here and I don't think Lisa thinks I'm okay but whatever. I know Madison did that on purpose, it was pretty obvious and I think a lot of other kids knew as well, well except for Lisa of course.
But what worried me was Hunter, the way Amy explained it scared me, I mean Lisa hasn't even had her first kiss yet and this guy has the nerve to do that!
Well whatever, at least Toby stopped him, but I don't know Toby seems a little off to me. Oh well it's probably because he's related to the biggest asshole in school yet girls still are heads over heels for him.
"So Lauren, seriously tell me how you feel" Lisa said to me and I sighed.
"Fine, I feel tired, annoyed, pissed off, and embarrassed. How fast did it go around school, like how many people heard about it" I asked Lisa and she actually looked shocked that I told her how I feel, I mean I never actually did that before so that's a new one!
"Well it sorta went around the school pretty quick but don't worry I'll make sure people don't bug you about it, okay?" She told me and I just nodded.
I'm not gonna even try to argue with Lisa about that, that is a fight I will never win, like ever. Though I'm glad she's super protective and all but maybe a tad bit too protective. Oh well all in all she's the greatest sister anyone could ask for, as bad as this may sound but she is my favorite sister, oops, sorry not sorry.
"Okay well I'm gonna go get food, Kath is making you something I believe so she should be up soon, go and get some rest ladybug" Lisa said and kissed my forehead and walked out of my room. God I love my family.

A/N: Wazzup guysss! Little bit intense eh? Who hates Hunter?? Cuz I do 😂
Tell me what y'all thought about the chapt guys!! Is Toby sketchy or actually a generally nice person? Who knows?
Love y'all soooo much!!
See y'all l8er!
~Nikki