Day Before

Lisa P.O.V
Tomorrow is my first day of senior year! I can't wait to see all my friends again!
Right now I'm in mine, and my two little sisters, Lauren and Dani's room searching for my first day of school outfit. My little sister Lauren came into my room a few minutes later with a frown on her face.
"Hey Laur, what's up?" I asked and she shrugged and plopped herself into her bed, okay something must be wrong if she does that.
I walked away from my closet and went to Lauren's bed and sat next to her.
"Laur what's wrong?" I asked her and she shrugged.
"Well, are you excited for school then! Your no longer the freshman and now you can pick on Dani a little bit" I said while laughing at the last part and she smiled a bit too.
"Yeah I guess" she said with a smile on her face, which looked fake but I'm not gonna push it. I got up and went back to my closet to pick out my outfit, I especially can't wait to see my best friend Madison, she's been my day 1 since like forever!
I finally decided on my blue floral dress with my brown boots. I grabbed my dress and placed it out on my desk and then walked downstairs to where I saw Dani, Amy, and Kath all chilling on the couch. I walked over to them and sat down across from them.
"Omg Lisa are you excited for tomorrow!?" Amy asked me with in an energetic tone.
"Yeah, I can't wait! It's gonna be the best year of my life!" I said while imagining it already.
"I sure hope I can meet some really sweet boy!" Amy said while laughing and on instinct my protective side kicked in.
"Yep and that boy would have to go through me first!" I said with a smirk on my face and Amy's face went from a smile to a frown.
"Aww cmon Lise, please don't scare the boys away again! If anything keep them away from Lauren and Dani!" Amy said whining and I laughed.
I got up and went into the kitchen to get an apple, I checked the time and saw that it was 5:30, Christina still isn't back from work. Oh well, probably a late shift, sadly she's the only one who works ever since our parents passed away, Kath, Amy, and me were gonna get jobs but Christina said no because we have a good amount of money from our parents and she wanted to do it all herself I guess.
God I miss them so much! God I really hate drunk drivers! None of us saw it except for Lauren because she was with them when it happened, she said a car came out of nowhere and hit them, dad was killed on impact and mom died in the hospital. Lauren made it out with a few injuries but she was totally traumatized, she's a lot better now, Thank God.
"Lise?" I heard someone say behind me and place a hand on my shoulder, I turned my head and saw Kath with a warm smile on her face.
"Yeah Kath?" I responded and turned my body to face her.
"Make sure you look out for the others, especially Lauren okay?" She told me and I nodded.
"Yeah I know, I won't let anyone bother them, and if someone does they have to go through me" I told her while smiling and she hugged me.
"Good, they look up to you, especially Lauren, with everything that's happened within the past few years, she thinks your her safe heaven." Kath told me and I nodded and she left the kitchen.
I went out to the backyard and sat on the bench and looked up at the sky, it's so pretty!
God I can't wait for tomorrow, but I really hope no one bugs my sisters.... or else they face me. But I'm making a promise to make sure I protect my sisters no matter what and I hate breaking promises.

Lauren P.O.V
I'm lying on my bed, staring at the ceiling when my phone went off. I sat up and grabbed it from my night table and looked at it.
"Prepare for tomorrow you little brat! You are ugly, how are you even related to your sisters it's just a disgrace! And there isn't anything you can even do about it because you can't tell Lisa since I'm her BFF and I have her wrapped around my finger! Haha can't wait to see ya loser!"
"XOXMadzz"
I locked my phone and layed back down but this time I didn't stop the tears from falling, God why does Madison hate me so much? I just don't understand, I'm 2 years freaking younger like why the hell do you have to bug me! No one even likes me anymore, like what did I do wrong?
Angela left me, and that was like a knife to the heart, she was one of my best friends but apparently wasn't even a true friend. At least I have Elli. (I know this is Dani's friend, I think xD but Idc she's Laurens friend too)
No one bullies her, thank god! I hope my teachers are all nice, but I gotta prepare to smile all the time especially for Dani since she's coming up to the high school and I might have to help her around, which I hope I don't and Lisa or Amy can help considering that they've been there longer.
Freshman year was really bad, because of Madison always picking on me and plus I was a freshman so that made everyone who's a upperclassmen pick on you, Lisa and Amy made them stop eventually though, which I'm entirely grateful for.
I looked around the room and saw a picture of me, my sisters, and my parents from when I was about 6. I got up off the bed and walked over to it and picked it up and went back to my bed.
I looked at the picture and we were all smiling and having a good time, we were at the pier for a carnival. I remember, my parents won me a teddy bear. I miss them so much! God I should of warned them, God why couldn't I be the dead one and they would live. I hugged the picture tight and started crying into my pillow. God I miss them so much!
Soon my eyelids were closing and I was brought into a dark abyss and then directed towards the land of dreams.....

A/N: AND BOOM! Chapter 1 is done guys! Hoped y'all liked it! Not gonna lie it was a pretty crappy first chapter but I needed something before the school started soo yeah xD
Tell me what y'all thought about it! Also WHO HATES MADISON?? This girl is totally not based off my neighbor and maybe the same name too haha oops, not gonna lie though my neighbor is a real bish. But anyways hope y'all enjoyed it!
See y'all l8er!
~Nikki