Reactions

Lauren P.O.V
I was sitting on the couch next to my sisters who were all watching a movie and I was just texting Kai when Amy spoke up.
"Shouldn't Lisa be back by now? I mean it's been like 4 hours." She told us and I instantly sat up straighter listening closely to the conversation at hand.
"Nah, she's with a friend she said, she's probably fine and just has her phone off or something." Christina told us, immediately easing my nerves, Lisa always shuts her phone off or never looks at it when she's with her friends, it's a blessed curse I guess you could say.
They all went back to the movie and I continued scrolling through Twitter looking up every once and a while to watch some of the movie.
"Okay it's been 5 hours and still no response I'm getting worried guys." Amy spoke up once again and tried to sit up yet failing miserably and Christina quickly helped her sit up.
"Yeah, this unlike her to go quiet this long." Christina said and those words made my heartbeat fasten in pace, Lisa is fine she's totally fine, she's just with her friends and her phone is just on silent or something.
"She's probably fine guys, relax its Lisa we're talking about." I told them in hopes to reassure them. They all nodded but still looked a little bit worried but sat down anyways.
The room was as quiet as a mouse, I checked the time as it read 4:00. I leaned back in the couch and started watching what was on the tv until I heard my phone rang, I quickly grabbed it, in hopes that it was Lisa but sadly it wasn't, it was Toby.
Why is he calling me? We really haven't talked too much for a while, even in class he doesn't talk to me all that much anymore so why call me now? I picked up the phone and pressed it against my ear.
"Hey Toby." I spoke through the phone trying to sound as calm as possible but every second is another second wasting of finding out where Lisa is.
"L...Lauren." I heard Toby's voice crack on the other line, he sounded like he was crying which sent panic through me, even if he wasn't talking to me I'll always be there for him.
"Toby? What's wrong?" I asked in hopes for him to say something.
"Lauren..... it's Lisa." At the sound of those words I felt my heart crash into a million pieces.
"What? You found her? Where is she?" I asked him whilst standing up causing my sisters to look at me confused.
"Lauren... their was an accident, just get to St. Mary's Hospital quick okay?" He told me and hung up and I stared at the phone in disbelief, what the actual hell?
"Lauren what's wrong?" Christina asked me breaking me from my thoughts and I looked back at my sisters.
"We have to go to the hospital, Toby just said he found Lisa!" I quickly said and at the sound of my words Dani and Kath helped Amy up and outside while Christina ran to get the car keys and I ran outside past the others and quickly opened the backseat for Amy and then hopped in the passenger seat.
The others got in and Christina sped out of the driveway and took off towards the hospital. I said a quick prayer in my head and hoped that it was nothing serious but by the tone of Toby's voice it was serious.
We finally got to the hospital and I jumped out of the car and booked it to the front desk hearing my sisters call my name from behind me but that didn't matter, what mattered is me finding out what happened to my sister.
"Lisa Cimorelli please." I asked quickly and as she typed away at her computer I impatiently tapped the desk in hopes she would type faster.
"3rd floor." She told me and I nodded and took off towards the elevator. I got to the third floor and I ran out and spotted Toby sitting in a chair and he looked up and once he saw me he quickly got up and hugged me.
"What.... what happened?" I asked him, hoping to figure out what the hell is happening.
"I'm so sorry Lauren, Hunter just dropped me off to go to the movies and he had Maddy with him and I think he saw Lisa with some guy and I think he got mad and he...... he hit her." He told me and I felt the tears falling and Toby pulled me into a hug again.
"They didn't say anything yet, I think she hit her head and maybe broke her arm, but I don't know. I think she's gonna be okay though." He whispered into my ear and I pushed myself away from him, feeling the anger flow through my veins.
"Where's Hunter." I asked him my voice filled with venom and coldness and I saw Toby sigh and point to a room. I turned around to go to find Hunter and I saw my sisters making their way over and Christina looked at me and was about to talk to me but I pushed right past her and walked into Hunter's room and he was just sitting on his phone.
"YOU!" I screamed at him and once he saw me he laughed which made me even more mad.
"Aww I get the little sis, works for me!" He said and I ignored him and walked up to him and punched him right in the face.
"YOU FUCKING RAN MY SISTER OVER YOU FUCKIG ASSHOLE!" I screamed at him slugging him over and over and he tried to push me off but I had too much adrenaline running through my veins that I couldn't stop, he hurt my moose, no one hurts my moose!
"LAUREN STOP!" I heard someone scream by I couldn't, I couldn't stop even if I wanted to. I felt arms wrap around me, pulling me away but I kept kicking and squirming trying to break free.
"NO HE DESERVES THIS, HE HURT HER ONE TOO MANY TIMES, HE FUCKING NEEDS THIS!" I screamed but the person kept me at bay and dragged me out of the room and then pulled me into a hug.
"Lauren relax, shhh Laur just stop fighting baby girl okay." I recognized the voice as Christina's and I looked up and saw Christina's green eyes and that's when I broke, all the emotions were pouring out of me like a freight train, I don't even know what's happening anymore.
Christina never let go and kept whispering sweet nothings into my ear, I know people are staring at this point but honestly I didn't care, I just wanted it all to go away, I wish none of this happened, I just wish...... I wish we were a family again......

A/N: AYEE another update! Soo things rlly went down this chapt huh? Is Lisa okay? And haha rip hunter 😂 but yeah hopefully y'all enjoyed the update! Love you all! Remember don't let people stop you from doing what you love!
See y'all l8er!
~Nikki