XVI - Peace & Quiet

The last thing Kurt wanted to do was leave Dimitri's side. The next morning had come around, and with it came the end of the quick Thanksgivings holiday. Since that was the case this Friday morning, he was awake at his usual early hour to get ready for work. A part of him regretted taking on a position that called for continuous early hours, but he also felt like he couldn't complain. He was lucky to have a job in the first place.

As he lay there on his back staring up at the ceiling above, Kurt's fingers traced through Dimitri's dirty blonde hair. He'd woken up a couple minutes before the alarm he set on the other man's phone went off, so he took the last ten minutes left to enjoy where he was at the moment. In his head, the words he'd heard over that sudden phone call came back to haunt him. If he had to pledge to any god, he would swear up and down that he'd never said such things before. He couldn't imagine why he would in the first place. Had Mick one day driven him to say what he wanted to hear? That could be the only way such a vile "confession" would ever leave his lips.

Just wanting to keep the thought of Mick no longer having a way to contact him in mind, Kurt almost felt like he could breathe just a little easier. With his phone now shattered, there would never be a way for Mick to slither his way back into the crevices of his life anymore.

In an attempt to flush the remaining thoughts of that menace from his mind, Kurt transferred all of his attention on to the man lain half atop him. They'd fallen asleep so close to one another, never once freeing the other from their clutches, and when Kurt gently turned Dimitri over on his back, he let his eyes simply gaze upon the greatest thing to ever enter his life.

With the faint street lamps in the apartment neighborhood lit dimly outside the bedroom window, it made it possible enough for Kurt to taken in all of the other man's appearance. He looked so wonderful when he slept, so peaceful with his hazel eyes shut, and when the younger man propped himself up on a hand, he let his stare sweep over Dimitri's chest after pushing the blanket down a little. Seeing this person that he loved so, so much covered in painless bruises left behind by his lips, and to know they were something Dimitri didn't mind...it made Kurt's mouth water and body tingle.

Removing the blanket entirely from over the sleeping man, Kurt straddled Dimitri, touching his hands softly down the love-bitten chest below him. A soft smile came to his lips when he turned his thumbs slowly around Dimitri's nipples, watching then as the older man began to budge beneath him.

Kurt leaned forward a bit more then, his hands at either side of Dimitri's head, and he grinded down so their groins would rub against one another's. He pressed kisses all over the side of his lover's neck and face.

When Kurt then heard the indistinct murmur of a moan, he met Dimitri's weary gaze and smiled. "Morning, love," he whispered, turning his hips and he could already feel the expunge of pre-cum from the other man's tip.

Without a word, Dimitri closed his eyes and arched his back, circling his arms around the top of Kurt's shoulders. Though he still seemed half asleep, he knew exactly what he wanted, and it was to be touched...loved by this person atop him.

As the whimpers rising from Dimitri's mouth flooded into Kurt's heeding ears, Kurt let his lips venture down the older man's neck. His mouth salivated from the mere aroma of his lover's skin, and he could hardly help himself when he kissed and bit down on the side of Dimitri's neck. The imprints of his teeth left behind evidence of his existence.

He then sat up on Dimitri and took the other man's hands, placing them on his chest and dragged them down. After just a quick moment of thought, Kurt reached off to the side of the bed and pulled open the small drawer. When he withdrew the bottle of lube they used, Dimitri attempted to turn over but Kurt stopped him. "Wait, love, this is – it's for me this time."