V - Lust & Stardust

They hadn't even reached the bed yet, and already James was rock hard. His shirt had been removed the second they entered his bedroom, his pants undone, and the relentless sting in his needy groin was growing worse. Kurt stalked closer to him, deep blue eyes piercing him like knowing daggers. "Lay back," the younger man said, and his low command was received immediately.

Without missing a beat, James sat down at the foot of his bed, anticipating all that would happen in this bedroom. His jeans were still on, and an indentation from his stiff shaft beneath the material could be seen protruding from inside. "Someone's excited," Kurt said, tugging his shirt up and over his head from the nape of his collar. The garment fell from his fingertips and he stepped out of his shoes as well. His slim jeans clung to his lean legs, and the way they shaped his thighs made James' mouth water. It seemed all the years of playing football just for the fun of it had done him some good.

Not yet unbuttoning his jeans, Kurt nibbled his bottom lip and came down into the bed. He crawled in between the opening of James' legs, scoping the fair layout of the older man's chest. It was like a blank canvas waiting for him to mark with his touch, the minor shadings in James' abs, his secure strong chest, and even the indentions of his collarbones inspired Kurt.

Licking his lips when he heard a stammer in James' soft breathing, Kurt smirked to himself and looked up into the eyes of the man beneath him. James' cheeks were red from what looked like embarrassment, but when Kurt raised a hand and swept his thumb across the sensitive nub of the man's left nipple, Kurt swapped the shade of embarrassment out for eagerness.

James shut his eyes at the slow caress, his mouth falling open when Kurt then allowed his tongue to swan over the pink nub. He circled his tongue around it, dragging his groin down against James, and he could feel the other man's hard cock grope his own. Gliding his wet taste buds up James' chest and under his neck, Kurt then kissed James fervently. Just by the way his kiss was received, Kurt could tell how bad James wanted him, wanted this to continue, and he wasn't going to disappoint.

Stealing his mouth away, Kurt then pressed his lips to the side of James' neck. He sucked the fair skin as his hands began to venture about the older man's body. As his left hand tweaked James' perked nipple, his right stroked down his chest. He cupped the man's bulge, rubbing his hand along the outline of James' hard cock, and ran the tip of his finger against the end where the response was most profound.

Sublime gasps of weakness left James' wet lips, and they became more flushed and a dashing ruby red the more he nibbled down on them. Kurt bit down on the man's neck then, hard enough to leave a mark, but not too hard to draw blood, and the response he was given only drove his greed into a deep pool. When he sat up, he looked upon James' chest, catching sight of the fresh wounds, love-bites patterned across James' open canvas now, and Kurt was far from done.

Sitting back as he was, Kurt grabbed the waistline of James' jeans and pulled them down, taking his boxers with them until a bared and starved man was lying before him. James' cock was even more of a pleasant surprise as well. Not that he expected the man to have something to disappoint, but the modest length of the man's endowment pleased him to a certain extent. "Well, well," Kurt said, leaning over the older man's groin with a hand pressed into the mattress, "I don't know who James is, but Dimitri surely isn't holding out."

James sat up a little on his palms, his hazel eyes peering down at the dark-haired boy between his legs. He was about to say something when Kurt licked his tongue at the tip of the man's cock, swaying it over like he was teasing for a response. James drove a hand back into his own golden-brown hair, the shoulder-length tresses falling like ribbons of glossy fabric through his fingers. His lissome body ached with severe arousal, so much that he collapsed when Kurt finally allowed his mouth to wrap around James' cock.