VI - Pleasure & Guilt

The morning after their night of intimacy, Kurt was awakened by the sharp tune of his alarm going off on his cell phone. The strident noise brought him out of sleep right away, and when he opened his eyes, he saw nothing but the blond waves of James' hair before him. He was wrapped up against the older man, and the heat of their naked bodies together kept him warm above the covers. Bringing up a soft hand, he moved James' long hair to the side and kissed his neck. When he didn't budge, Kurt unraveled himself and turned over to silence his phone.

With the time reading 5:01am, he sighed and rubbed his eyes, working the tiredness from his body as he stretched. When he glanced back over his shoulder at the man whose bed he had spent the night in, Kurt let his eyes glide over him, turned on by the mere sight of James lying nude with his arms folded under his head, one leg bent, and the dimples at his lower back were so rousing.

Leaning with a hand pressed into the bed, Kurt let his other rest on James' hip, stroking it around to the front of his pelvis and laid down pressed against his bottom. Grasping what he sought after, Kurt took hold of James' morning stiffness, forcing the older man's leg up slightly to get a better grip. Feeling his own cock harden with excitement, Kurt pumped the other man's with intent, wanting to witness one last orgasm before he left for another day at work.

He heard James grunt in his sleep, and when Kurt was able to rotate James all the way on top of him so that James' back was pressed to his chest, he locked both of his legs around the older man's to keep them spread open, kissing hungrily at his neck and shoulder.

James awoke suddenly, trapped in what felt like heaven when he registered what was going on. His mouth fell open and he groaned, body twitching when his back arched a bit off Kurt's chest. His hands searched desperately for anything to hold on to, but all he could do was grasp his anxious hands into the bedding under them. His stomach tightened as Kurt worked his cock, hips jolting with each tug that reached his sensitive tip. "Hmm-yeah," he let out.

"You like that, love?" Kurt said in a low voice, leaving the lightest of kisses against the side of the older man's neck.

"Mhmm," James whined, and his legs twitched as if trying to close, but with Kurt's bound around them, the movement was impossible.

James began to breathe even harder then, his chest rising and falling quicker when the resilient cum trapped in his body begged for release.

"Let me hear you," Kurt whispered, knowing the end was near, and just a second later, James' body began to shutter, and Kurt could feel the moist spill of cum filter out onto his hand. The older man moaned so loud, Kurt wondered if the neighbors who lived on the floor beneath them could hear, and when it seemed James might cry his heart out from the continuous pleasure, Kurt released him, instead letting his hands travel up the man's chest to soothe him from the piercing orgasm.

When James was limp atop him, Kurt turned the man over so he could lie back down on the bed, continuing the bath of butterfly kisses he'd been giving before, noticing, too, that whenever James came, his skin always held a new glow to it.

"Are you leaving?" James asked tiredly, eyes still closed as the twenty-year-old pressed his lips all over his neck and chest. It was still bruised from the love-bites left behind the previous night, and the younger man was pleased to see they hadn't gone anywhere.

"Yes," Kurt answered, finally backing away. "You know I'll come right back here when I'm finished. Don't think I want to go another night without you next to me."

James met Kurt's blue eyes then, they were such a dark and cloudy shade that it looked as if a storm was ready to rumble across the Pacific. "Does that mean," James started, "you would want to be more than just my neighbor?"