VIII - Plans & Promises

James was woken up by the soft kisses being pressed all over his body. They were the most delicate, practiced kisses he'd ever received, and it was as if Kurt had been trying his hardest not to wake him up. He was laid on his stomach, hands folded under his head as the younger man sat up on his bottom.

Pressing his lips to the side of James' neck, Kurt kissed all along his shoulder before continuing down his back. This was nice. No, this was perfect. His body felt so relaxed and satisfied from their continuous rounds of sex the night before, and while Kurt had promised to never bite him as hard like before, that didn't excuse the fact that he still enjoyed biting James. There were fewer markings, at least, and since he hadn't actually screamed or protested any of them, James let them be because the pain was absent. Then again, it was probably the constant string of pleasure given to him that washed the pain away.

James let out a tired groan then and Kurt sat up on his bottom, massaging tenderly into the dimples of his back. "Good morning," the younger man said, "I was going to leave a few minutes ago, but I wanted to be the first person you saw when you woke up."

"What time is it?"

"Five in the morning."

With that known, James turned over, Kurt leaning off to the side a little so the man could lay down on his back before straddling his waist. Gazing down at the sexually bruised chest beneath him, Kurt traced a circle around a wound at James' hipbone. "I'm sorry," he apologized, "I can't help it."

"It's okay," James reassured him, "Just don't make me bleed like last time. I guess this means you're leaving to get ready for work then? I go in at nine, so I won't see you until later in the day. I could give you my number if you would want to text me while I'm on lunch or something? I'd like that."

"Me, too," Kurt said, and then he laid down upon the other man. Their naked bodies felt wonderful together, and all he wanted right now was to turn the clock back a couple hours, maybe fit in a few moments of more intimacy before he had to leave, but Kurt also wanted to give Dimitri's body a break. The aroma of sex hung upon their skin, so much so that Kurt could smell the soothing scent of Dimitri's cologne all over himself.

Unable to help himself suddenly, Kurt sat up and met the other man's hazel eyes. They were like pools of caramel he wanted to dive into, and the way Dimitri's golden-brown hair was sprawled beneath him only added to his morning handsomeness. "If I could," Kurt said, "I wouldn't leave this bed for a second. I'd stay with you all day."

James's cheeks flushed, embarrassed and he covered his face with his hands. A laugh left him, and when he was about to speak, he was caught off guard when a hand closed around his cock. He gasped and shut his eyes, but as he did so, Kurt removed his hands from over his face.

As he was jerked off in the center of his bed, Kurt watched attentively as Dimitri squirmed beneath him. He loved seeing the older man this way, so worked up, hard and the blush his body gave off when he was turned on reminded Kurt of a soft golden hue. With an erection of his own, he coupled their hard shafts together and pumped simultaneously.

Without warning, James sat up as quickly as he could, guiding himself into Kurt's lap as he began to fuck into Kurt's hand. "Oh, yeah," he moaned against Kurt's neck, hips turning as his cock stroked into the fist clasped around him.

The warmth in James' body filtered into Kurt's veins, filling his hot needs and spinning his restless mind. As James essentially fucked into his hand, the two men got lost in two worlds that were ultimately similar. The pleasure that constantly flowed between them was overwhelming, especially for Kurt when he began to feel James' nails dig into the top of his shoulders. He tried to hold it in for just a minute longer, but when he opened his eyes and witnessed the breathlessness and uncontainable arousal on Dimitri's face when he came, Kurt released the hold he had over his orgasm and burst into his fist.