•Period• ~Vinny Mauro

The idea for this chapter came from mmgjura

You groaned as you slowly slipped back into consciousness. Rolling over, you lazily rubbed your eyes and yawned. You flung your leg over to the other side of the bed to check if Vinny was still there. However, when you did this your stomach dropped when you realized you had gotten your period.

You shot up out of the bed and looked down to see the sheets were stained red. As you moved around you could feel the fluid contact your skin. You mentally facepalmed and contemplated if you were going to tell Vinny or not. You could hear shuffling downstairs which indicated he was probably just trying to let you sleep.

Running across the room to your bag, you felt tears well up in your eyes because you had no pads or tampons. You instantly had a feeling that everything was closing in on you. You sat down on the floor and pulled your knees into your chest and started to cry.

Your cries must've been loud enough for Vinny to hear, because you heard him slowly start to make his way upstairs. There was a soft knock on the door.

"Y/N, are you awake?"

"Mmhmm." You whimpered.

The door opened slowly and you saw Vinny walk over to you.

"What's wrong baby?" He asked in a worried voice, different from his original voice. He kneeled down next to you and started to pet your hair. You looked up, teary-eyed.

"I got my period and I don't have any pads or tampons." You whispered, putting your head back down.

"That's why you're crying? It's alright. I can go out and get you some." He said, giving you a dorky smile.

"Tha-anks, Vin. I-i was s-so nervous." You sniffled, carelessly wiping the tears off of your face.

"It's alright, if you want, I'll grab some stuff while you shower?" You nodded in response. He helped you off of the floor and grabbed the keys off of the nightstand.

"I love yooooooou" He dragged on dramatically as he left the room, closing the door behind him. You heard his car start to drive away outside. You grabbed clothes and went to the bathroom.

While you were showering, you heard the front door open. You turned the knob off and grabbed your towel off the rack. You wrapped it around your body, careful not to stain it. (I stain my towels like this all the time and it fucking sucks.) You heard Vinny's heavy footsteps and three knocks at the door. You cracked it open and saw Vinny holding a plastic bag. He was wearing his worn doll 'I hate the sun' shirt and black skinny jeans.

"Thanks." You said, as you happily grabbed the bag and closed the door.

After getting ready, you walked downstairs and saw Vinny getting Netflix ready on the TV.

"I got some snacks and we can watch Netflix, if you want." He said smiling, as he threw a popcorn at you.

"You're so sweet." You responded jumping next to him on the couch.

For the rest of the night, you guys watched Netflix and ate snacks.

I cut this kinda short because I haven't updated in a really long time. I'm really sorry. I've been having some issues lately :( Another update is on the way soon if the issue I've been having lately doesn't continue. It still needs some editing so yeah. As always, please comment, vote, follow, and leave requests if you liked it! ~Angel☆