•Secrets and "Best Friends"• ~Sitkolson

Ricky and Ryan had been best friends for as long as they could remember. They hardly ever kept secrets from each other. Except one thing. Something life changing.

It would have started out like any other day. Ryan would sleep over at Ricky's and the day would be full of dirty jokes and horror movies. Today though, was different.

They had always liked each other. No matter how much they wanted to deny it. They fantasized being able to touch either, and share body warmth.

Ricky was an artist. He always made stunning drawings. His inspiration would come from things around him. People, animals, plants, you name it.

Today, his inspiration was Ryan. Earlier, he woke up to a dream where Ryan pinned him to a wall, and made out with him. He was woke up of course, by Ryan rolling over and knocking him off the bed.

Ricky groaned lifting himself off of the cold tile floor. He looked over to see Ryan still out cold. He poked Ryan a couple of times to make sure he was still asleep. Quietly chuckling to himself, he decided he would have a while to start a new drawing.

He tiptoed over to his desk and grabbed his pencils and sketchbook. He opened to the next clean page, wasting no time to sketch the image that came to mind. The dream he had earlier set out a perfect image of what he wanted to draw.

The time seemed to pass by lightning fast as he effortlessly portrayed the image of him and Ryan. Ricky was so lost in the wonders of the mystical world of art, he didn't hear Ryan creep up behind him.

Ryan stared in awe as he looked at the realistic photo. Ricky looked up behind him realizing that there was someone there. He instantly hid the sketchbook and stood up.

"Uhm, hey Ryan I didn't know you were awake." He awkwardly said, trying to cover up the fact that one of the worst things that could've happened, happened.

"Yeah, I woke up a couple of minutes ago. Why'd you hide your drawing? It was really good."

"N-no reason....." The blush started to appear on Ricky's porcelain skin. He just wanted to curl up into a ball and die.

"Can you show it to me then? Please?" Ryan asked.

Ricky thought about it for a couple seconds, zoning out a bit. He then decided he would do it. He turned back around and picked his sketchbook up off the floor. He handed it over to Ryan and saw him flip through the pages. He nervously watched Ryan examine the drawing.

"Is this me?" Ryan asked pointing at the realistic depiction of himself. Ricky nodded, biting his lip and looking down at his bare feet.

"Aaaaand this is you?" Ryan questioned again, pointing at the petite boy pinned against the wall. Ricky felt tears brimming in his eyes.

"Oh my goodness, Rick, are you crying? Noooo don't cry." He pulled Ricky closer and wrapped his arms around his small frame. "If it's because you like me, it's okay because I like you too."

Ricky looked up, the hope evident in his bright blue eyes. Ryan leaned in, kissing Ricky passionately, yet gently. Ricky then put his arms around Ryan's neck and deepend the kiss. It was only a matter of time before the session turned more heated.

Ryan leaned down sucking harshly at the smaller's neck. Ricky let out quiet whimpers and moans as he felt himself get hard under Ryan's touch.

Ryan reached down palming Ricky through his shorts.

"Ahhhhh-" Ricky quietly gasped at the sudden contact.

"Wow Rick, you get hard really easily." Ryan seductively whispered into Ricky's ear, while griding on him.

"It's hard not to when you're around." He moaned out.

Ryan then pulled away, taking off his and Ricky's shirt. Ricky then examined Ryan's body, running his hands down his chest. Ryan then picked Ricky up by the waist and pushed him against the wall, so that he was straddling him.

"I think we both secretly wanted this." Ryan admitted. "Do you want to go any further, though?"

Ricky nodded. Soon enough they went from making out against the wall, to naked on Ricky's bed.

Ryan prepped Ricky by sticking fingers in one by one. Ricky closed his eyes as he felt Ryan carefully place one finger inside of him. At first he felt discomfort, but after a couple of minutes of Ryan moving the finger in and out, he felt immense pleasure.

"Mmm..... m-more please!" Ricky pleaded. Ryan felt himself get more needy at the sight in front of him. Watching Ricky moan and beg for him. He added another finger. Ricky whimpered at the pain and pleasure he felt. Soon enough, Ryan added a third finger and wiggled them around.

Ricky felt precum drip down his length as the pleasure increased.

"God Ryan, I can't fucking take it anymore. Please fuck me!"

Ryan pulled out his fingers, replacing them with his length. Instantly hitting Ricky's spot the first thrust. Making Ricky cry out in ecstacy.

"You're so fucking hot, Rick."

Ricky felt tears roll down his cheeks from built up pressure.

"I'm gonna cum soon, Ryan!" Ryan instantly picked up the pace looking down at his partner. Moans and profanities were all that left his mouth.

The submissive tightly gripped Ryan as he orgasmed. He loudly yelled out Ryan's name, setting him off too. After a couple more thrusts, he pulled out and looked down to see the mess they made. They were both catching there breath from the experience.

Just as they were about to flip the fuck out, the front door opened.

"Fuck my parents are home, is the door locked?" Ricky frantically asked.

"Yeah. We have to get dressed now, fuck." Ryan whispered getting up to grab some clothes.

Ricky attempted to get up, only to fall back over from being dizzy. He heard footsteps approach his door until the door swung open.

"Ryan I thought you said the door was locked!"

"I thought I locked it!"

After this, both of them got lectured, and Ryan was sent home. Thankfully, Ricky's parents weren't mad about the whole 'gay sex with my supposedly straight best friend thing'. And they kept their relationship going from then on.

☆I never realized how much I would like writing gay smut more than straight smut. Hehe. As always please comment, vote, follow, and leave requests if you liked it! ~Angel☆