•Infinity• ~Ghorror

A/N: This would take place in a high school, typical 16 year old type thing shit yeah you get it I guess. Might be a slight trigger warning but it's actually pretty cute.

Ricky Olson. Typical bullied nerd. Lives in a problematic household. Goodie two shoes.

Devin Sola aka Ghost. Rebel. Doesn't play by the rules. Always sneaking out and causing problems.

These two 16 year old boys have one thing in common. They're gay. And dating.

Rick was at home studying. His music played in the background as he put down his flash cards. He was thinking about him. Ghost. The mysterious boy he fell in love with. He always thought Ghost was out of his league. He would watch Ghost from a distance ever since middle school. That was also when he figured out he was gay.

Ghost had gotten his nickname from all his trouble making. He would always do things such as skip school, pull fire alarms, cheat, and steal. No one ever physically caught him. So yes truly a ghost he was. Ghost never thought he deserved a guy as perfect as Ricky. Rick would always get bullied but Ghost would stand up for him. Even if it meant getting called a pussy.

One day they clicked. They became best friends. Later dating. They got made fun of a lot for it. When it comes to the person you love, it doesn't matter. They truly did love each other. A love different from any other.

Ricky snapped back into reality when he heard on knock on his window. Out there stood Ghost. He was wearing a leather jacket and ripped black skinny jeans. Ricky was mesmerized by his beauty. He then remembered he should open up the window since it was cold outside. The night stood out behind ghost. It was a beautiful night. It was cold and dark. But every little star seemed to shine brighter when the two saw each other.

"What are you doing here Devin?!" Ricky asked, "If my parents find out, I'm dead."

"I couldn't sleep." Devin replied. "I just wanted to see your face."

Ricky laughed and went over to lock his door.

"Do you want to sleep over?"

"Yes pwease" Ghost responded in a baby voice.

"I was studying for that test we have Monday." Ricky told him. "The one in science"

"Why study note cards on the stars if you could look at them yourself? With me?" He said, giving Ricky a dorky smile.

Ricky giggled at Devin's silliness. Devin walked over and grabbed Ricky's hand. He pulled ricky out the window and they climbed onto the roof. They laid on the side of the roof, still holding hands.

"I can't imagine life without you." Devin told Ricky. Ricky couldn't help but blush at this. He never thought anybody would make him feel as loved as he did now.

"You know, before I met you, I tried to kill myself. Everything in my life was dark. But then I met a short, blue eyed dork who was the light to my darkness." As Devin said this he reached into his pocket. "You are my light Ricky. That's why I wanted to give you this."

He pulled out a ring with an infinity sign on it. He gently placed Ricky's finger through the ring.

"It's a promise ring. You saved me Ricky. Now I want to be here for all infinity to repay the favor."

At this point Ricky was in tears as he pulled Devin in for a long, passionate kiss.

"Ricky, our love shines brighter than all these stars put together." Ghost continued, "And I love you to that moon and back."

After going back inside the two of them went to sleep together. Holding each other tighter than they ever had before.

I was almost in tears writing this cuz goals and I no longer have a bf and just ugh and ugh and ugh. Also more fluffy fluff fluff. I hope this book goes places bc I'm proud of it already. Please comment, vote, follow, and leave requests if you liked it! ~Angel