•Obsessive• ~Any/All member(s)

Anything in bold and italics is when referring to the rival in the story ;D☆

His eyes darkened staring at her as she confidently walked into the school building. Her beat-up high top converse silently touching the ground with every step she took. Her hair bounced back and forth from her messy ponytail she had done on her walk to school.  She was surrounded by a group of people. Of course, it was like this every day. Her aura drew attention from almost everybody. In a crowd, her face seemed to shine brighter than anybody else's. That's why he loved her. But she didn't know.

He watched from the dark stained windows of his father's car. Observing her every move. No one would ever get her but him. He was crazy for her, and was not afraid to show it. He turned slightly to the side to see him. The boy who was trying to steal his only purpose for living. His hands tightened around the steering wheel. 'Just be patient, we'll get rid of him soon enough.' He slightly smirked at the thought.

He roughly slammed open the car door and grabbed his bag. He closed the dented door without ever taking his eyes off of him. 'She's mine.' He hissed quietly while approaching the front of the school.

*thud*

"Watch it freak. You goth kids creep me out" He grumbled at the rude words aimed towards him. He had to deal with this every day. But he didn't care. One day, it would just be him and her. Together forever. Without anybody else.

The rest of the day he watched over her from a distance. Nothing could ruin how she made him feel. Which was why, he was going to get rid of any competition.

He lightly pressed his sore fingertip on the power button of his phone. His wallpaper was a picture of a guitar he wanted, but after unlocking his phone, it was a picture of her. A picture he took of her, undressing in the locker room. He smiled and opened up his messages. He sent an anonymous text to his rival. 'Meet me in the equipment shed. Alone XOXO'

He intended for it to sound like a confession. Which would make sense. But in reality, he was going to eliminate his rival. Then and there. That week there would be a four day weekend. So he planned to lock Him in the shed. Outside. Where no one would find him. He rigged the door, to be opened from the outside but not the inside. Even if the knob was broken. There was also an unsteady shelf in the shed. So if it somehow just *plop* right on top of somebody. There'd be no way for them to get out.

He waited outside, behind the shed scrolling through his pictures of her. He heard someone call out, "hello?" Before entering the shed. He smirked and pushed himself off the ground. He walked to the front of the shed and pushed the door closed. That triggered the shelf falling on top of him.

All that was heard from the shed was screaming and thrashing. Until it went silent.

"Oops." He said out loud, before laughing a little.

His rival was gone. It was just him and her now.

☆I finally decided to give you guys something. I wrote this on the side because I have a lot of requests to finish. So for now I hope you enjoy this. I didn't really know who to base this on so I decided not to use any names and for you guys to decide! As always, please comment, vote, follow, and leave requests if you liked it! ~Angel☆