•Scavenger Hunt• ~Vinny Mauro

"Vinny, I'm Home!" You shouted as you entered the house you and your boyfriend shared. You waited in silence for a couple of seconds. Vinny hadn't responded to you like he usually does. You figured maybe he was taking a nap or something.

As you approached your room you got an eery feeling. What if there was a murderer and the love of your life was all chopped up in your room? Talk about paranoid.

Surprisingly, there were no scattered body parts or men in masks hiding behind doors. You were met by a simple piece of folded paper sitting on the bed.

You sat on the edge of the bed and unfolded the paper. Curious as to what had been left for you on the inside.

'Where did we first meet?'

Now you understood what was going on. Vinny planned out a scavenger hunt for you.

You thought back at all your old memories. You and Vinny met at the music store. The memory played in your head. You were looking at cds. You wanted to find something new to listen to. Of course, fetus Vinny came over and stood so close to you that you were incredibly uncomfortable. You two had ended up talking and bonding over fall out boy. Neither of you thought you would end up living together and being madly in love. It happened though. And you were thankful.

You got in the car and drove to the music store. It looked the same as it always had. You walked over to the rock section. Instantly you spotted a little note nudged between 'From Under the Cork Tree' and 'Take This to Your Grave' cds.

'Where was our first date?'

Your first date was almost unforgettable. Vinny, being the most romantic guy, took you to a fast food restaurant.You remember like it was yesterday. You had both made it super casual, not wanting to be basic.

As you got out of the car and headed inside, you were greeted by the same guy who took your order the first time. He handed you a cup of fries with a note attached to it.

'Where did I ask you to be my girlfriend?'

It was at the park. You and Vinny had really clicked and went to the park together one day. You had scared some children together and talked. Then he finally asked you to be his girlfriend.

At the park you were instantly greeted by a path of roses leading up to a very elegantly dressed Vinny.

"Vinny, what is all this?" You said, the shock in your voice evident.

Instead of answering, he got down on one knee and grabbed your hands. He reached back and grabbed a little box.

"Vinny, if this is a joke, I swear to God."

He laughed, "Y/N, I love you with all my heart. Yes, I know, I'm being cheesy, but I want to spend the rest of my life with you."

He stopped to open the box. A ring, the most beautiful one you've ever seen was inside.

"Will you marry me?"

"Of course Vinny!" You said.

You smiled really hard, hugging Vinny.

"I love you."

☆Okay so this was actually one of the first imagines I wrote for this book but I took forever to write it. Also had to republish this part by it wasn't working. Whoops! Please comment, vote, follow, and leave requests if you liked it! ~ Angel☆