•Backstage• ~Cricky

"Thank you, and goodnight!" Chris shouted into the mic, as the lights dimmed on stage. The crowd roared as the guys walked off stage.

"That was a wild performance." Ryan laughed, as the guys split up to get changed for a signing.

Walking back to his room, Ricky got an eery feeling. It made him slow down and become more aware of his surroundings. As he got closer to his door he thought to himself about how Chris was only a couple feet away. If something happened he could always yell for him.

'Ahh I'm just overreacting' He thought to himself.

He opened the door and peeked in.

'See Rick? Nothing.'

He proceeded to take off his shirt. Looking over at the door every once in a while. Just as he was undoing his jeans, a noise was heard behind him. He turned around to see a girl, short, red hair, and a look of excitement on her face.

"What are you doing in here? This place is restricted." He said, trying to sound intimidating.

"I was trying to find a bathroom, but I obviously found something way better." She said seductively, approaching him. She grabbed his arm and put her hand on his chest, leaning in.

"Get off of me! I'll call security on you if you don't leave on your own!"

"I already know this hallway is empty. No one will hear you anyways." She grinned evilly, "You know you want to."

"I said get off!" He yelled as she started to invade him even more.

All of the sudden, the dressing room door opened and in walked Chris.

"What's going on in here?" He questioned angrily at the sight in front of him.

"She was just leaving."

The girl huffed and stormed past Chris. What she didn't know, was that Ricky was already in a relationship. With Chris. He was not happy.

"I-I'm sorry Chris I didn't know how to make her stop." Ricky started to ramble, soon being interrupted by Chris roughly attacking his lips. Shocked, Ricky started to kiss back, confused.

The both of them stumbled back, Chris locking the door to the room and then pinning Ricky to it.

"I don't like it when someone touches my property. You're mine, understand?"

"Y-yes master." Ricky replied, nervously.

"Good." Chris replied cockily, before biting down on Ricky's lip.

Ricky whimpered, getting turned on by Chris's aggressiveness.

Chris then continued to take off Ricky's clothing until he was only in boxers. He then teased Ricky, grabbing his member through the thin cloth.

"Oh master-" Ricky gasped. In response to this, Chris tugged on his hair and bit his ear.

"This right here, it's all mine. You're all mine."

"Mmm- Yes master I'm all yours."

They began to remove the only thing stopping them from each other.

Chris then eagerly pushed Ricky down onto his knees.

"May I please suck your cock, Master?"

Chris nodded and Ricky went to work. First, licking the tip and looking up innocently.

"Fuck, don't tease me like that." Chris moaned out. Ricky then slowly wrapped his lips around Chris's shaft and started to take him deeper into his mouth. He hollowed his cheeks, making Chris groan out in ecstacy. Ricky teased and sucked for a good couple of minutes. Chris let out a low growl and wrapped his hand in Ricky's hair.

He tugged Ricky by his hair and up onto his feet. He then held out two fingers for Ricky to put in his mouth. Ricky made sure to get the fingers wet enough and make it look sexy. Chris pulled out his long slim fingers and grabbed the back of Ricky's neck to pull him back into a kiss. He lifted Ricky up so that he was straddling him. He plunged his wet tattooed fingers in Ricky, causing him to gasp into the kiss.

"What did I ever do to deserve you?" Chris growled into Ricky's ear as he thrusted his fingers violently.

"Ahhh-mmmm" was all Ricky could reply with. Chris removed his fingers, flipped his lover around, and slammed into him with no warning. This caused Ricky to let out a pornagraphic yell, and grasp tightly onto the wall. He continued letting out breathy moans as Chris repeatedly hit his prostate.

"Master, fuck!" He yelled out a bunch of profanitites and dirty comments while he was being slammed into. After what felt like a while, his eyes began to water as he felt his approaching orgasm.

"C-can I cum Master?"

"Yes, kitten." The response was enough to set him off. With the thought of his master dominating him. He groaned as he released onto himself.

Chris started to get sloppier as his orgasm also approached.

"Please cum in me Master!" Ricky whimpered.

Chris moaned loudly as he released into his submissive. Words couldn't even describe what they had went through.

Although, the moment was cut short when someone knocked on the door and said the signing would start in ten minutes. They laughed it off, cleaned their mess, and got dressed again.

☆This was roughly based off of a suggestion EmuKelsu222 gave me. Check her out bc her writing is gr8. And yes I apologize for so much smut but I mean, why wouldn't you like it? I also included a kink bc why not? As always, please comment, vote, follow, and leave requests if you liked it! ~Angel☆