•Why Didn't You Tell Me This Before? • ~Ryan Sitkowski

"G-guys stop-p it" you struggled. The feeling was unbearable. You were laughing so hard you could hardly move.

The guys had pinned you down on your couch tickling you like there's no tomorrow. Earlier you invited the guys over for movie night. The guys were all your best friends and have been for a while.
It all started when Ryan got up and went to the bathroom. You watched his every move. As soon as Ryan was out of sight you were bombarded with questions.

"Do you like him?"
"Are you guys dating"
"When are you guys gonna start dating already?"

You and Ryan were the closest of the bunch. You guys told each other almost everything. You two had been cuddling on the couch. Stealing warmth from each other.

You've always liked Ryan. The guys seemed to notice too. You didn't know if Ryan liked you back. Or if he wanted to date you. So you never said anything. Not wanting to jeopardize the friendship you already had.

"It's so obvious you guys like each other"

That made you freeze. Was it true? Could the others tell Ryan liked you?

Ryan walked back into the room.

"What was all that laughter about? Were you guys actually having fun without me?" Ryan said in a pouty voice.

"Sowwy" You replied laughing a little bit.

"We were actually just trying to make Y/N confess her love for you." Chris replied. The guys all nodding in agreement.

"Guyssssssss......" You replied in a miserable tone.

"What'd she say?" Ryan asked with his lips curling into a smirk.

"Nothing yet. I think we're gonna have to keep tickling it out of her." Ricky replied.

"No! Please not again!" you yelled in an overdramatic way.

After hours of laughter and teasing, the guys left. Ryan decided to stay a little longer. That made your heart flutter. Even after knowing Ryan all this time you still got feels from him.

You guys were binge watching stranger things, when Ryan asked possibly the most embarrassing thing.

"Do you like me?"

You almost couldn't find the words to respond. You finally decided on what you were gonna say.

"What if I did?"

"Then I'd say I liked you back" Ryan replied, in a matter of fact way. He smiled at you with a dorky grin.

"Y-yeah I do." You said, after moments of silence.

Ryan leaned in and pushed your hair to the side. You two looked into each other's eyes for a long time.

"I lied." Ryan said, leaving you confused. "I love you."

You laughed at him. He always knew how to make you laugh. Both of you started to lean back in. Your heart was racing and your mind was exploding.

Of course something happened this time too.

"Hey guys I forgot my phone." Vinny said as he barged through the front door. "Shit did I interrupt something?"

Both you and Ryan glared at him in a joking matter. Vinny grabbed his phone off of the counter

"You may now resume to whatever was happening, I apologize for cockblocking." Vinny grinned as he opened the front door and left.

"If I try to kiss you again I think something else is gonna happen." Ryan said chuckling at your delayed kiss.

Finally you just grabbed his face and gently placed your lips on his. He wrapped his arms around your torso and squeezed lightly.

"Now I'm 100% sure I love you."

"Why didn't you tell me this before?"

"I dunno" Ryan responded in a cheeky way.

The rest of the night was filled with throwing candy at each other, tickling, cuddling, and kisses.

☆ Okay honestly writing this gave me tingles. I really hope it's good. Please comment, vote, follow, and leave requests if you liked it! ~Angel