•Make Me.• ~Josh Balz

You and Josh were at home baking stuff for thanksgiving. You were going over to your relatives house this year. Everybody was dying to meet your boyfriend Josh so you finally agreed one day.

You and Josh were making cheesecake. It was your specialty. Anyone who tried your cheesecake, instantly fell in love.

You gave Josh the simple task. Making the cheese part. All he had to do was mix a couple things in a bowl and hand them to you.

Of course baking with Josh wasn't as simple as you would've liked it to be. You had both ended up covered in baking ingredients and were now having a full on food fight.

"AH!" Josh screeched as you threw some dough at him.

"Hehehehe"

"You're a bully." Josh said while crossing his arms.

Both of your clothing was all covered in flour and random ingredients.

You threw some flour at him.

"Y/N, stop it." He said, sticking out his bottom lip in a pouty face.

"Make me." You replied with fake sass.

"Oh I sure will." He responded, with an evil smirk.

He roughly grabbed your hips and started to make out with you. Groping your butt into the kiss. His tongue swiped across your bottom lip asking for entrance. You declined. Josh pulled back and looked at you with a serious face.

"Someone's being naughty today. I think I'll have to fix that."

He then put you up on the counter and started removing your clothing. One by one your food stained clothing dropped to the floor.

Once you were only in undergarments, he started to tease you. He placed his hand on your thigh slowly moving it towards your heat. You so desperately wanted him to hurry up but didn't want to admit defeat.

He moved your panties to the side and plunged one finger in. You held back a moan and bit down on Josh's lip. This only made him smirk and add another finger.

"Sh-shit." You whispered into the kiss.

He pulled back, "Come on Babe, I'll stop teasing if you tell me I won."

"N-no." You replied.

"Suit yourself." He shrugged, adding yet another finger.

You felt yourself get closer and closer till your pleasure was removed from you. The loss of contact making you slightly saddened. This was later fixed by Josh lifting you off the counter.

"Take off the rest of your clothes and bend over."

You did as you were told. Josh then thrusted into you at a very slow and agonizing pace. After what felt like hours of this, you felt your climax.

"J-josh c-can I cum?" You asked, feeling the weakness in your voice.

"Nope."

You whimpered.

"Please Josh?"

"Beg for it." He replied, in a stern voice.

"Please let me cum baby, please!"

"Alright, I'm feeling extra generous today." He replied.

He then started slamming in. He hit your spot repeatedly. That triggered your climax as you came. Josh thrusted in at the same pace until he came too, filling you up.

He carried your body to your bedroom.

"We should do that more often." You said, making Josh chuckle.

"We should."

I don't know how to finish this other than dayum. This was very interesting to write. I shall probably write a whole bunch more chapters today bc I think it's going to be a lazy day. Please comment, vote, follow, and leave requests if you liked it! ~ Angel ☆