•Hatred?• ~Ryan Sitkowski

"Does he have too?" I complained.

"He has no where else to stay, Y/N" My mother replied, making me groan again. I angrily sighed, and made my way up to my room.

Ryan Sitkowski. Just his name could make my blood boil. Of course, he just had to be my brother's best friend. His parents were going to be out of town for a week and we were the lucky people he got to stay with.

Me and Ryan never got along. We always seemed to argue over anything. Lately though, he's really been pushing my buttons. No matter how much I want to deny it, I've secretly always had a crush on him. Maybe that's why I'm always so sour towards him. But. I. Still. Don't. Want. Him. Here.

I grabbed my phone off of my bed and sat by the window. I entered my password and started playing some slipknot. The gloomy, grey sky seemed to get even darker as Ryan's car pulled up in the driveway. I saw my parents go out to greet him and his family. I scoffed and pulled the curtain back over my window. I snatched my headphones off of my desk and continued listening to my music. As I scrolled through my social media, a loud knock followed by the voice of my mother was heard.

"Come downstairs and say hi!"

"No." I responded simply.

"If you don't I'll cancel your phone bill." She went back downstairs and I forced myself up. I stomped down the wooden steps to see Ryan and my family all talking. Instantly their voices hushed. I rolled my eyes and mumbled out a quick hi. As I started to make my way back to my room, I heard Ryan's deep voice say something,

"What was that?" I turned around to see him have a evil smirk.

I flipped him off, making my way back up. I sat in bed for a good couple of hours until my parents called me downstairs for dinner.

"Be nice." Was all they told me when Ryan came down with my brother. All I did was zone out and stare at my food while my parents questioned Ryan. The usual, "how's school" and "Do you have a girlfriend yet" bullshit. I snapped back into reality when someone called my name.

"Hey Y/N, can you pass the salt please?" Ryan said in the same mocking voice as before. Just as I was about to give him one of my negative remarks, my parents gave me the 'behave' look. I gave him a fake smile and grabbed the salt.

"Here you go Ryan, did you need anything else?" I said, in the most fake, positive voice I could.

"No thank you, Y/N." He responded, in the same manner I had. I shot him a dirty look and continued eating my dinner.

"Y/N, it's your turn to wash the dishes." My mother told me. I mentally cussed her out and picked up everybody's dishes. As I went to pick up Ryan's dish I felt a hand on my ass.

"What the fuck?!" I yelled and spun around to see Ryan.

"Y/N stop it!" I heard my parents yell from a different room.

I huffed and stomped to the kitchen to wash the dishes. After that, I had no more encounters with Ryan until I got to my room. I grabbed my clothes and went to the bathroom to take a shower. By the time I had finished showering, everyone was already asleep. Or so it seemed. After finishing getting ready for bed, I unlocked the bathroom door and walked out to the dark hallway.

I felt an arm wrap around me and a hand cover my mouth.

"Y/N, it's just me." I heard Ryan's deep raspy voice, "If you promise not to yell or anything, I'll let go. I just want to talk."

I nodded my head and he removed his hand. He flipped me around to face him and I saw the outline of his masculine body through the darkness.

"I wanted to apologize. For always being such an ass. I- I just, I've always liked you and I guess I never knew how to talk to you." He said, sounding genuine.

"Umm, well, me too" I replied, honestly. I felt a pair of lips touch mine and an arm pull me in by my waist. I kissed back, instantly tasting mint and cigarettes. His warm tongue swiped across my bottom lip, asking for entrance. I let him in, and wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him closer.

His arms traveled down my sides, pulling up my legs so he could carry me. He carefully carried me to my room, locking the door, and setting me down on my bed.

"Do you want to?" He whispered as he walked back to where I was on the bed.

"I-i think so."

He smiled and started to kiss down my neck. I whimpered as he started to suck on some of the skin, sure to leave a mark. He picked me up so i was straddling his lap. I moaned when he harshly sucked under my jaw. He smirked against my skin and slipped a hand under my shirt. He massaged my breast making me gasp.

"Don't be too loud, you don't want to wake anybody up." He said as he groped by breast and tightened his grasp on my neck. I pushed my hips down onto his clothed member and whimpered. He removed my old band shirt and took off my pajama pants. I put my hands in the waistband of his pants and stroked his length through his boxers. He let out a low groan, making me even more needy.

He finally removed all of our clothing and he was kneeling in between my legs.  He propped up my legs and ran a finger around my folds.

"Unf, R-ryan." I moaned and buckled my hips.

"Did I make you this wet, Y/N?" He questioned, smirking.

"-Mhmm"

He slowly slid his finger inside of me, covering my mouth as he did so. As he moved his finger in and out, he added another one, curling them both. His hand muffling my loud moans. I started to shut my legs when I felt my orgasm approaching. He removed his wet boney fingers and licked the substance off. I bit my lip at the sight and breathed in heavily as he started to insert his hard length. He covered my mouth again to block out the sounds I made.

"F-f-fuck" He groaned when he was fully in. I squeaked when he started to thrust in and out. I closed my eyes and arched my back when he picked up the pace. He used his other hand to hold mine. He intertwined his fingers with mine when he started to thrust more violently. Tears escaped my eyes and I started to get dizzy when my walls clenched around him. He let out a gaspy moan when I came.

After a couple more thrusts he warned me about his oncoming orgasm.

"I'm going to cum!" He yelled, as his seed filled the condom. He panted heavily and pulled out, standing up to throw away the condom. He walked back over and laid down next to me. We fell asleep in each others embrace.

I woke up to an empty spot in bed next to me. I got dressed and headed downstairs to see everyone eating breakfast.

"Look who finally decided to join us." Joked my parents.

I grabbed a plate and sat down in front of Ryan. He smiled at me, his green eyes looking at me directly making me feel warm inside.

"So, how'd you kids sleep?" My dad asked.

"It was hard to sleep when I could hear my best friend and sister fucking in the room beside me." My brother said, sounding ticked.

My head shot up, and I saw Ryan had the same surprised look. We were in some deep shit.

☆I think this was the longest imagine I've written so far. As always, please comment, vote, follow, and leave requests if you liked it! ~Angel☆