•In the Cemetery?!• ~Chris Motionless

You and your boyfriend Chris of two years went to your favorite spot to hang out. The cemetery. Normally you guys go during the day for the calmness. Today was different though. It was halloween night. The cemetery was empty and you two had snuck in.

Despite how long you and Chris had been together you haven't ever done something incredibly crazy together. You wanted to surprise Chris. A once in a lifetime opportunity.

You, Chris, and some friends had gone out and done some basic halloween things before going. You wanted to wait until it was late and nobody was around. You guys took a couple of candy bowls from the 'please take one' houses. You had also scared a couple of little kids and showed up at a random party.

Once everyone had said their goodbyes and went home you decided it was your time to shine.

You guys snuck into the empty cemetery and stood in a dark corner by a fence you had to jump.

"Why did you want to come here? It's cold and dark and creepy." Chris asked.

"I have a surprise for you." You said, giving him the biggest smirk.

That was your cue. Before Chris could even reply you pulled him into a rough and passionate kiss.

You pulled apart for a split second to tell him your plan.

"I've always wanted you to fuck me in a cemetery." You whispered into his ear. You heard him shudder.

"In the Cemetery?!" He whisper-shouted. "I thought you were kinky but not this kinky."

With that you guys continued in your heated make out session. The only times you separated was to catch a breath and take off clothing items.

It was cold in the cemetery so by the time you were both naked you were freezing. Chris pulled off of you making you whimper from the loss of heat. He chuckled and pulled a condom out of his pocket.

"Don't try to be hunky if you don't cover your monkey." He joked.

With that he started running his hands down your sides. His hands explored every inch of your body. He would look up every so often just to be met by your eyes. He placed tiny kisses from your lips to just above your heat. He looked up at you just as he got to the place you needed him most.

He slammed into you without warning. You moaned out. Instantly being filled by him. As he thrusted he let out quiet grunts and groans.

"C-chris"

"I l-love it when you moan my name like that, princess."

"H-harder Chris!"

"Your wish is my command."

He went at a faster pace. You could feel yourself reaching your high.

Chris's lips started nibbling at your neck and moved down to your sweet spot. The pleasure was so intense you came. Chris just moments after.

You both collapsed next to each other. Your body touching the cool ground of the cemetery.

"I wonder if the dead people were watching us fucking." You thought out loud. "I never thought we'd make love in a cemetery."

Chris laughed and simply replied with, "I love you."

"Well I love you more."

"I love you most."

☆ I has just sinned. Haha but nah I'm sorry it wasn't the best I'm still pretty amateur when it comes to smut. Alsooooo please check out my Collab account motionlispinwhite wit my friend Kelso-chan bc it's great and we have a band smut book. You should definitely check it out. This is probably going to be updated once or twice a day bc I'm not a very busy person. Please comment, vote, follow, and leave feedback if you liked this. ~Angel ☆