"You have two seconds to get off my bike before bust a cap in your brain." I lifted my shirt up to show the pistol on my waist. "I had a long ass day. What do you want?"

"I know your sister is alive." He interrupted my thoughts.

"How do you know that?"

"I follow Jay on Snapchat. I saw Kendall on there or at least a girl who looked like her. I had to investigate a little bit but when I heard that raspy voice, I knew it was her."

"What you want me to apologize to you? We still on opposite gangs." I pointed out.

"Look man, I'm sorry for what I did to your sister. I really did love her." I sighed. "We were bros before she faked her death and I don't hate her for what she did at all."

"Look we can be bros again but we're on completely different gangs." I was just saying anything so I can go home and sleep.

"I left that gang a long time ago." I sighed.

-------------------

Jay

"So you and Chase are friends again?" I asked Christian through FaceTime.

"We're cool, not so much as friends." Christian replied. Kendall was on the other side of the room, rolling her eyes. "He wants to talk to Kendall."

"No." Kendall said immediately.

"Kendall you need to talk to him." He said.

"No the fuck I don't. That argument we had established that we were done."

"Kendall, he said it out of anger. Plus I think he suffered enough through past three years or so. I think you should talk to him." I said.

"But Jay.." she whined.

"Girl get on with that whining shit. You're gonna be 20 in four months. Grow some balls and talk to him." She walked out of the dorm.

"Anyways, doing anything on Halloween?" Christian asked. I forgot that shit was tomorrow.

"Imma be that Lady you have a tattoo you have on your torso." He laughed. I was being serious. Kendall made this big ass crown in her class. "Stop, I'm being serious."

"Prove it." He said. I grabbed the crown and fangs and put them on. "Damn I can't wait to see pictures. Better yet I can't wait until we role play with that costume."

"Uh, hell no. You suck at role play. Using people's full government when we're playing classroom and shit. Boy it's Ms.Washington to you sir."

"Correction, Mrs. Robinson." I rolled my eyes. "Besides, you can't look at me in the face and tell me that sex wasn't bomb."

"I never said it wasn't. Just your role playing sucks."

"Fine I promise to be a great prisoner when we fool around in your Hindu goddess costume." I rolled my eyes.

---------------

"Jay come on." Kendall yelled from outside the bathroom. Her, Skylar and I were heading to the club.

"Bitch I can't get this contact in my left eye." I didn't even do the make up if that eye because I was crying because of the contact. Kendall busted in.

"Give me." She snatched the contact and put some solution in there. She literally poke the shit out of my eye.

"Kendall!" I whined, while blinking the pain out if my eye."

"Sit." She pointed down on the toilet. I sat on the toilet.

"What the hell is taking yall bitches so long?" Sky busted in the bathroom while Kendall did my winged eyeliner.

"Princess couldn't get her contact in her eye."

"Hurry the hell up before the shit closes on us."

"It's only 8." I said.

"I told yall to be ready by 7 so we can take pics."

"Oops." Kendall and I said at the same time.

"All done princess. Sky do you need some water?" I stood up. Sky mouth hung open. "Because I sure do. Damn Jay. I see my bro hitting it right." I smacked my teeth and rolled my eyes.

"Momma made me thick and yes, he hits all the right places." I said and did my twirl.

"Tmi

"Tmi. Let's go big head." Kendall said pulling me out the bathroom.