17

*edited*

Christian

I woke up to the bright sun shinning through the curtains and a blaring headache. I looked next to me to a sleeping Jaylah. I'm guessing from the hickies and the condom on my dick we did. Now it's coming back to me.

Flashback

"Fuck Christian," Jay moaned as I was thrusting into her.

"Love me yet?" I groaned.

"Yes." I could tell she was close to coming.

"I want you yell it out for the whole world sweetheart." I leaned down and kissed her neck.

"I love you Christian." She moaned.

"Like music to my ears. Say it again."

"Shit.... I fucking Love you Christian." She had her orgasm.

That whole night was replying in my head. I'm guessing when she wakes up, she's gonna forget the whole experience.

"Ugh." I heard Jay groan. "What happened?" She rubbed her temples.

"We has sex." I said. I felt something on my chest. "What the fuck is this?" I took it off. She grabbed it from me.

"Gimme that. It's my silicone bra."

"Why does it look like that." I laughed. I put it on my forehead.

"Because it holds my boobs in my dress." She took it off my face and smacked me with it. I groaned from the hangover pain.

"Good you deserve it. I'm gonna take a bath."

"I would come but men don't take baths." I stated.

"Pussy." She mumbled. I mugged her.

"Watch your mouth before I spank you."

"Kinky." She winked. I laughed.

"Wink for daddy again." I shifted in the sheets.

"Ew not when you call yourself daddy. Fuck that."

"Jay." She laughed and winked at me.

"Fuck you're making me hard." I took my condom off and stroked my dick.

"Oh word?" She bit her lip and stroked my dick. I nodded. She went down by my dick and started licking my shaft.

"Damn Jay." I bit my lip. She finally wrapped her lips around my dick. Damn it felt so good. I wanted more. "Go deeper." I groaned. She took all of me in her mouth. "Shit I'm bout to cum." I groaned. She lifted her head and winked and walked off into her bathroom. "Really?" I was seconds from busting in her mouth.

"Better clean my sheets if  busted a nut on my bed." I heard her yell from the bathroom. After I finished myself off and stripped the sheets off her bed, I walked into the bathroom.

"Why is the bath water black?"

"It's a black bath bomb I got from my sister."

"I was about to say. I thought you were dirty as fuck." I teased.

"Aw nigga got jokes?"

"Thanks. I'll be here all week." I winked.

"Are you just gonna stand there or you gonna get in?"