2

*edited*

Christian

Jaylah sits down at my lunch table. I don't really have friends or like it when someone sits at my table. Call me a loner but I really don't have the time to deal with people in general.

"What are you doing?" I asked. She took out a sandwich from her bag and starts eating it.

"Eating." She said. "Do you want a piece?"

"Why?"

"Because your hungry ass is staring at me like you want a bite of my sandwich and I haven't eaten in like-" she checked her gold Michael Kors watch. "Five hours."

"Not that. Why are you eating with me?"

"Because you're the only person at this school who doesn't make me gag." She said with a sarcastic smile. I shook my head. "Why? Do you a problem with me sitting here?"

"I guess not. It's just no one sits with me."

"Why? Because your breath stank?"

"What!? No. Because everyone is afraid me. I'm "the bad boy" around these parts." I heard her snicker.

"Bad? What the hell do you do that was so 'bad'?"

"Trust me, most people don't want see me after school hours." She chuckled.

"What does that mean? Just because you have hella tattoos wear all black like a child going through an emo phase don't mean shit." She laughed. I really didn't want to tell her what I did to earn money. "I punched the principal in the face once because she told me that I was going to fail the sixth grade. I've been kicked out of thirteen different private schools from 6-12 grade. Now I'm here because I'm pretty much blacklisted from private schools in the state of Texas." Damn this girl is tough. She kind of turned me on. I laughed.

"Why?" I asked Jaylah.

She shrugged. "My parents weren't barely around growing up. The only way they would stick around for an extended period of time is if I do stupid and childish shit like get kicked out of school. It was also hard making friends with those white girls when you're only black girl in the grade. My parents also thought that private school would keep me in the correct path. Clearly we saw how that went."

"What class do you have after this?" I asked her.

"I have early out. Why?" She says.

"Good lets go." I grabbed her hand and took her to my motorcycle. I most definitely have a class after lunch but it was art. I'll survive without it.

"I'm not getting on that shit." She folded her arms.

"Just shut the fuck up and get on Jay."

"Oh he's tough now." She said in a sarcastic tone. "I'll beat your ass for talking to me like that." I held out the helmet for her to put on. She takes a helmet and got on my bike and held on to me for dear life.

"Are your parents home?" I asked her.

"Why so you can kill me? No they are almost never home."

"Where do you live?"

"Why? You want to fuck me or something?" I mean I like free pussy from beautiful women but Jaylah seems like a girl to hunt you down and chop my balls off and feed it to her dog. In my eyes she worth more than a quick fuck.

"No I just don't want to go home." It was true. My mom could be home strung out on drugs or drunk out of her mind, fucking a random dude. I didn't want her to see that.

I started the engine of my motorcycle and carefully drove out the school's parking lot. "Make a left here." After twenty minutes of her telling me directions to her house, I was amazed by a big ass mansion. This mansion must have cost her family an arm and a foot.

"Christian, close your mouth. You're letting flies in." She said nonchalantly.

"Damn, this house is huge."

"Thank you. My parents are CEOs for a big company so they are always on business trips and shit so it gets pretty lonely here." She sighed. I parked my motorcycle cycle in her drive way.

"It's ok. Mac Daddy Christian is here to cure your boredom." She laughed. She pulled me into her backyard. Damn, her pool was bigger than my house. She started to take her clothes off until she was left in her bra and panties. Damn. I stared at her beautiful body until she jumped in the pool.

"Come Mac Daddy Christian. The water is fine. Unless you're chicken." She smiled. I thought black girls hated getting their hair wet?

"Naw." I took everything off until I was left in my boxers.

"Damn white boy has a body." She bit her lip. I jumped into he pool. When I came up to the surface, I couldn't find Jay.

"Jay?"

"Boo." She grabbed my butt. I jumped back. "Aw was the bad boy scare of widdle ol me?" She said mocking me.

"No. I jumped because you grabbed my butt."

"Aw boo hoo. Let's play Marco Polo. You're it."

"Wait how old are we?"

"Well I'm 18. So what? I can't be childish?" I shrugged and closed my eyes.

"Marco." I heard her swam.

"Polo."

"Marco." She splashed me with water.

"Polo." I opened my eyes and swam to her. I had her pinned up against a wall. She smirked at me.

"Why did you do that?" I got in her face.

"No reason." Jay was breathing heavily and looking me. She looked so beautiful. I leaned in. I felt her hand on my chest.

"Not in a million of years, white boy." Damn I really felt some type of way. No girl curves Christian Robinson.

After about three games of marco polo in her pool, we decided to call it quits. She grabbed my hand and took me into a separate house behind the mansion. She handed me a towel, soap, and wash cloth. She showed me to a bathroom then left to change her clothes. I quickly showered and threw on some gym shorts that were in my backpack and put a tshirt on. I sat on the couch waiting for Jay. About five minutes later, Jaylah plopped down next to me on the couch and turned on Netflix. "You can sit with me but you will keep your hands to yourself because we aren't chilling." I laughed.

"I'll try. It's gonna be hard not to with those shorts hugging your hips like that." I said looking her up and down. Jaylah had a pair of adidas shorts on with a graphic tshirt. Something basic but she still looked amazing. She smirked laid her head on my shoulder. Out of instinct, I wrapped my arm around her as I took in her I only known her for a couple hours but it feels like I knew for all of my life. After about fifteen minutes, I heard a light snore from her. I was on the verge of falling asleep until I got a text message from my boss.

ZERO: come to the trap. You have work to do.

I got up and threw the rest of my clothes on left without waking up Jaylah.