12

*edited*

Christian

I woke up to the sunlight shining in my face. When I was fully awake, I figured out that I was still at Jaylah's house, sleeping on her couch on her balcony. I heard snoring and I looked down at Jay wildly sleeping, with her hair over her face, mouth wide open, and a trail of drool on the side of her mouth. I thought it was beautiful and funny. I kissed her on her face. She started shifting until she was awake.

"How long have you been staring at me, freak?" She asked while wiping the drool off her face and fixing her hair.

"For like two minutes. I love the way you sleep." I said wrapping my arms around her body. I got a text from Zero.

Come on boy. You got work to do.

I rolled my eyes. "Jay I gotta go." I said while standing up.

"Why?" She made the cutest pouty face ever.

"Your daddy needs me at the trap." She smacked her teeth. I wrapped my arms around her again. "Don't worry. I'll be back Sweetheart." I kissed her forehead.

"Be safe White Boy." She pulled me down for a kiss. Damn her lips were addicting but I had to pull away before I get caught up with her and be late. I gave her my last wink before I hopped off the balcony and ran a couple of blocks to my bike. After a twenty minutes of riding my bike, I arrived at the trap house.

"Robinson, Zero wants you in his office." One of the guys said. I walked into in his office.

"You needed me?" I asked and closed the door.

"Yea have a seat." I sat on the chair in front of his desk. "The cops are hot on my tail right now. I'm going to Russia for a little while. I want you to do me a favor."

"What is it?" I questioned.

"I want you to keep things running around here. You're one of the people around her I can trust." I nodded. "Also, keep Jay safe for me. What I mean is keep her out of trouble. If I catch your dick in my baby girl, you're fucking dead."

"Trust me, I won't, unless she wants it." I mumbled the last part. Good thing his office was dark.

"Ok cool. I'm leaving in a few hours. Imma let everyone know you're in charge. Don't let me down Chris." I nodded.

After Zero telling me how to run business, he left.

"Wassup boss man." Drake came in.

"Na na get back to work." I said with a poker face.

"Dude you serious?" He held his hands in surrender.

"No I'm fucking with you. Wassup?" Drake laughed.

"Next Friday you trying to go to this party with me?"

"I can't. Next Friday is prom." Last year, if you would have asked me if I was going to prom, I would have said hell fucking no, but when I saw Jay's eyes light up at the occasion, I couldn't help but to be her date. Damn, maybe Chase was right about me going soft.

"Man that girl has you whipped." He scoffed.

"What the hell is that supposed to mean? I wanted to go with her. You're the one who has been telling me to get with her for a while now."

"I'm just saying, she gonna be taking up all your time just like my baby momma." Those were his last words before he walked out.

What hell was his deal. He told me to get with her and now when I got with her, he's telling me to breakup with her. This why don't have friends because everyone is shady as fuck.

My phone starting ringing. "Hello." I said.

"What time you finishing up?" Her silky voice came through the phone. I don't care how much of an attitude she had added to that question. It was still beautiful.

"I'm going home and take a shower and I'll be all yours for the rest of the day beautiful. Just give me one hour."

"Alright White Boy. Just remember how impatient I get when you're not around." That was the last thing she said before she hung up. Damn this girl is gonna be the death of me. I left after I felt confident with the products the guys were producing. After taking a shower at my house and changing into a black t shirt, black jeans and some black vans, I got on my bike and headed to Sweetheart's house.

"Hey." She said. I gave her a quick peck on her lips. "Have you heard from my parents? They texted me they were going to be off the grid for a while." We sat down. I grabbed her hand and looked into eyes.

"There's people after your dad and he has hide away for a little. I'm sure he's gonna be fine." I hugged her.

"It's ok. It's not they are ever home. Right?" She got up and walked around. I felt bad. All this girl wanted was the attention of her parents. I saw a tear fall from her beautiful brown eye.

"Come on Jay, stop crying." I wiped her tears. "At least when they're home, you always have their attention. I wished I had that at home." She looked up and hugged me.

"The only attention I get from my dad when he puts me on lock down."

"He's just being a father. All fathers want their daughters to stay their little girls forever." She sighed. "He means well. He hasn't killed me yet when he found out about us." I grabbed her hand. "I think you should talk to him when he gets back and explain about him being overprotective." She nodded.

After her cry fest, we decided to watch 50 Shades of Grey. This movie mad corny. Jay agreed too.

Halfway through the movie and Jaylah was knocked on my lap. I don't know how she fell asleep. My phone buzzed. I got up and walked away.

"Hello?"

"Chris?" A girl's voice came through the phone. It sounded familiar.

"Riley?"