5

*edited*

Christian

"I'm sorry about my parents." Jay said walking me back to my motorcycle.

"It wasn't bad at all. Just a little awkward." I saw her shivering. "Here." I gave her my hoodie. She put it on. "You should get inside before you catch a cold."

"Aw bad boy is also caring." She said.

"Shut it. We have a chemistry lab tomorrow and you have to be healthy to do all the work tomorrow." I lied. I really didn't want her catching a cold.

"What ever. You know you love me." She pinched my cheek again. I groaned.

"Stop it."

"It's ok. Deep down, I know you love you some Jaylah Washington." She smirked.

"Eh. I have mixed emotions about you." I lied.

"What the fuck? Know what good bye." She walked away. I laughed.

"No come back sweet heart. I was kidding."

"Mhm." She turned around on her door step.

"I guess you're cool." I mumbled.

"Huh what was that?" She heard me loud and clear.

"I said you're cool" She smiled.

"I know. You didn't have to say it." She brushed her shoulder playfully.

"Yea, yea, yea." I turned on my motorcycle.

"Good night bad boy." She gave me a hug which I gladly returned.

"Good night Jay." We pulled away and I pulled off to the trap house.

"Yo Chris." Drake dapped me.

"Yo how long have you been here?"

"All day. Anyways, how did the meeting with your girl?"

"It was ok when we were chilling and playing call of duty but someone came and you won't believe it."

"Her dad?" I nodded.

"Not just any man as her father, but Zero. He keep staring at me and stabbing his steak."

"Damn, I wouldn't try anything if I was you."

"Don't-"

"Yea I wouldn't want you try anything with my daughter Mr.Robinson." Zero or Mr.Washington came in. "Because you know why? Because I heard that you was a little player." Drake awkwardly made his way out of the room.

"What did I tell you a few weeks ago?" Zero said.

"To keep an eye on your daughter while she was at school." I was well aware that Zero had a daughter that was attending the same school as me.

"Then why I come home, you're laying on top of my daughter that she's one of your hoes?" I saw ball his fists up.

"Zero, it isn't like that. We just fell on the
floor and she ended up on top of me. You know I wouldn't do anything to your daughter, sir." Not yet at least. Jay is the only girl, expect for my mom that really cared for me.

My Bad Ass White Boy On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara