15

*edited*

I woke up the next morning without his arms wrapped around me. I don't hear his loud snoring from the other side of the bed. I don't smell his gross morning breath mixed with hot wings. Where the fuck did he go? My thoughts were cut short when Christian came out my bathroom all wet with a towel wrapped around his waist.

"Hey do you have any extra razors?" He asked. "My five o'clock shadow is coming in." He scratched at the stubble on his face.

I sat there like a bump on a log. I didn't even have a response to his question. I was too busy gawking his body. "Take a picture, it lasts longer." He teased.

I rolled my eyes and stood up and went into my bathroom. I checked in my cabinet. I turned around and he took his towel off to dry his hair. He knew what he was doing. Nope. I gave him his razor and turned around to go back to bed. Before I could reach for the door, he stood in front of me. Damn.

"Come on Jaylah." He pinned me against the door. "I know you want it." He smirked. He grabbed my hand and moved it to his friend.

I'm still very sore from last night. "Nope." Not today sir. "You're not getting into this today. I can control myself."

"Oh yea." His now minty fresh breath was in my face. "You couldn't keep your hands off me last night. Just a quickie. The shower is still running." He walked away in order to check the water. "And still warm how you like it." He bit his lip. Damnit.

"Now you know I can't say no when you bite your lip and stare at me like that." I said while beginning to strip.

He opened my shower curtain up for me and gestures for me to get in. "It's apart of my charm sweat heart." I felt the water touch my skin for a little bit while I waited for Christian to put a condom on. I felt him hug me from behind, with his dick poking into my back. Yes back. He's like a whole foot taller than me.

He turned me around and lifted me up from the ground. He pinned me against the shower wall and kissed my neck. I bit my lip to contain my moans, but I was failing miserably. He quickly shoved his whole dick into me. I gasped. I started clawing at his back. I felt bad. I mean, he Shouldn't have stuffed his whole dick inside me without warning.

***20 minutes later***

Christian was fully dressed in black joggers, a sleeveless light grey hoodie, and some black air maxes. He had put his hair into his cute man bun. Well I thought it was cute. I was laying on my bed, still butt ass naked. I have like no more energy left. I don't know what I wanted more, a nap or some food.

"Jay, come on. We gotta get your dress." He threw me a clean set of underwear. Black lace. It's so him.

I rolled my eyes. I finally gained the energy to get up and get dressed. After I put my underwear on and lotioned my body up, I put on a red crop top with white stripes, light washed jeans that were rolled up, and my red vans. I decided to straighten my hair and put on a white base ball cap.

"Finally. You took fifty years." I rolled my eyes. He grabbed my keys to my Jeep and drove us to the mall. This the first time ever that Christian is not driving that death trap he calls transportation. I didn't even know he could drive a car. When we entered the store, Mrs. Lisa was there to hand me my dress.

"There you go Ms. Jaylah. Fully cleaned for you. You love birds have a great time at at prom." I grabbed my dress.

"Oh we will." Christian said as he grabbed my arm and pulled me out of the store.