6

Christian

I woke up the next morning not knowing where the fuck I was, then I realized, I was on Jay's bed. I checked my phone which flashed 8:30 am. I looked to the right of me and low and behold, Jaylah was snoring lightly. I felt my pants tighten and once I felt my boner appear, I knew I needed to get the fuck out of here. I didn't want to just up and leave.

"Jay." I shook her shoulder nothing. "Jay." I shook her again, then time she woke up and punched me straight in my face. "Fuck." I held my nose.

"Holy fuck." She grabbed my face. "Christian, I'm sorry. You scared me." I winched when she tried to touch it. She grabbed a towel.

"It's whatever Jay." I held my nose. Damn she hits harder then I expected. She took me to her bathroom to look at my nose.

"Hold on." She left and came back with an ice pack. She wiped my nose with a wet wash cloth. "Chris, I think you go to the hospital." She said looking my nose.

I took a good look at my nose in the mirror. There was a big gash across my nose. "What you box or something?"

"No, it's just that I had a dream about being kidnapped and the dude looked like he was about to touch me but I punched him. Well you." She directed me back to her car. The car ride was silent besides her quiet humming to 'My Way' by Fetty Wap. She helped me out the car. Within twenty or so minutes I was in the doctor's office getting stitched up.

"So how did this happen?" Dr. Anderson asked.

"She punched me." I said truthfully.

"I thought someone tried to cut your nose with a knife. Did you punch him with your ring?" She asked Jaylah.

"Yea. He kinda just scared me out of my sleep." We both laughed until I felt a sharp pain through my nose.

"Just be careful with these stitches and I would recommend you not to wake Jaylah up from her sleep."She put a bandage on my nose.

"Thanks doc." I waved to her.

--------
Jaylah

Christian came into class with that stupid bandage on his nose. It's been two days since I socked him in his face.

"Do you think this bandage makes me look tough as fuck? I think it does. Chicks digs stitches." I rolled my eyes.

"What ever." I was grumpy.

"Aw Jay, is it that time of the month?" He pinched my cheeks. He was in too good of a mood this morning. It was making me sick.

I nodded. "It feels like I got shot in the uterus." He had the nerve to smile. I punched the shit out of him. "I have no time for your antics. Let's just finish the lab procedure." I commanded.

"The doctor said to keep your hands to yourself." He really was testing me today.

"What ever. I will fucking give more than just a bitch ass cut. Just pour the water in the beaker." He did as told while I took notes.

--------
I was happy, for the moment. I was currently eating brownies that Christian made. I had better brownies but they are still good.

"You like Mac Daddy's brownies?" His eyes were glowing of my reaction.

"I had better." I shrugged.

"You know they are good." I didn't want to admit they were good.

"I never said they were terrible, just that I had better." The best brownies that I had are under cooked and soft. His were done. "I just needed something to cure my craving for chocolate." I got up and threw my trash away. "I'm going home." I announced.

"I wanna come."

"No. Because all I'm going to do is sleep."

"I will protect you from the sneaky burglars."

"That's what the gates are for around my house and my neighborhood."

"What happens if they hopped over the gates?"

"Then I will be unlucky as fuck." He got a text from someone. It was a special someone because his ass was cheesing hard as fuck.

"Never mind. Yo boy has work to do." He grabbed his bag. "Text me when you need anything." He kissed me on my forehead.

---------
Christian

I sorta lied to Jay to go get some pussy. One of the hoes from the trap texted me that they needed me. Technically, I'm going to working in that pussy. Currently, I'm at girl's house thrusting into her roughly.

"Fuck Christian." She threw her head back. Twenty minutes later, I tied a knot in my condom and threw it in toilet.

"Damn Chris, can we go another round baby?" I was considering it until she said baby. I cringed at her saying that.

"How many times do I have tell you that I'm not your baby." I left her house and went to Jay's house.

"I thought I said not to come over." She said while answering the door.

"I'm not into following the rules." I walked past her.

"You smell like ass." She covered her nose. I sniffed myself. I knew I was forgetting something.

"I fucked some girl before I came here. Can I go take a shower?" She rolled her eyes.

"Come on." We went into her room. She threw me a towel and a wash cloth. "Hand me your clothes so I can wash them." I was really stripping in front her. I wrapped myself in the towel before I took off my boxers. She isn't ready to see it yet. I spent like fiften minutes in the shower. When I came back out, I had only just a towel.

"Your clothes will be ready in two hours." She said while watching Spongebob.

"What am I post to wear in the time being?"

"I have an pack of guy boxers in my drawer."

"Why?" I questioned.

"Because when there's family spending the night, I'm not allowed to walk around in my underwear so I wear boxers over my underwear." She threw me an unopened pack. "Or you can walk around my house naked. Not like you're hurting my eyes. Just be prepared to die if my dad comes home unexpectedly." I laughed and went back into the bathroom to put on the boxers. When I came back out, Jay was sleeping on her bed.

"Damn, I was only gone for two minutes." I said out loud. Her Playstation was in her room so I laid on her bed played GTA.