20

*edited*

A week later

Christian

If looks could kill, Riley would be brutally murdered by now by the look Jay is giving her. Jay almost fought her when Riley called her out of her name.

After the rough seven days Jaylah and I had, we wanted to move past the situation especially after we had a mini funeral for my mom.

We're currently at the hospital clinic to get my DNA test. I knew I was the father, but in Jay's words, "everybody has a twin". I took one look at Nolan and he inherited most of my features. My thick brown hair, nose, and my green eyes. Yikes this kid was gonna be a lady killer. He had the same look in his eyes like I do when I stare at Jay.

"Hey, can I get your number?" He asked her. Jay laughed and blushed. What the hell? I've never made her blush like that. What does he have that I don't? I'm really jealous over a four year old.

"Maybe in a few years." She ruffled his hair.

"Nolan, I thought I told you not associate with Mrs. Ghetto Fabulous." I held onto Jaylah's thigh.

"Mommy, you can't stop me from loving the ladies." He looked at Jay and winked at her. "Maybe you can leave your boy toy and let me take you to the cafeteria and let a real man treat you right." We both laughed at Nolan.

"I think that's a good idea before you kill Riley." I handed her $40. "Bring me back some cheesecake?" I kissed her cheek. She nodded and took Nolan's hand and walked out of the room.

"When are you gonna get it through your thick skull that she's only with your for the money?" Riley finally spoke up.

"When you realize that her parents are powerful people and gives her stacks of money every week." I said.

"She doesn't deserve you. I do." I scoffed.

"Psh should have thought of that before you let the whole damn zoo fuck you. I'm never forgiving you for that shit. You took my virginity, claimed you loved me and then what? Just for you to be a fucking hoe. I'm only here for Nolan."

"If you're his father, you can have his bad ass." She shrugged.

"See, you're so much of a damn hoe to even raise your son. You know what, even if I'm not the dad, I still will raise him as my own. I'm not gonna sit here another day and watch him suffer with your stubborn ass."

"Fine." She said with tears in her eyes. I heard a knock on the door. It was the same doctor that gave me stitches on my nose a while back.

"Nice to see you again Christian." She took a quick glance at Riley. "What happened to your girlfriend?" I snickered.

"She's here. She took Nolan to the cafeteria before she killed Riley." Dr. Anderson laughed.

"I have your results." She held a thick yellow folder. Took out what was in there. "Christian, the test came back as positive." I guess I have a new son.

"Thanks Dr. Anderson. And Riley, I will be at your house to pick up Nolan's things." I walked down to the Cafeteria to see Nolan sitting on Jay's lap, feeding her french fries.

"You know babe, after I buy the playboy mansion and get rid of all of the extra girls out of there, I will spoil you to know end."

"Why are you so adorable?" Jay kissed his cheek.

"Nah Jay, I'm not adorable, I'm sexy." Why am I getting jealous over a four year old? Jay met my gaze.

"Alright kid, stop macking on my girlfriend." Nolan got off her lap.