24

*edited*

Jaylah

"Jaylah, Jaylah, Jaylah." I heard the crowd chant my name as I was having a twerk off with Kendall. Half the party were cheering her on and others were cheering for me.

"Fuck man, I'm tired." She said. Leaving me victorious. "Imma get another drink." She wobbled off into the kitchen. She already had like five drinks already. I mean, I'm buzzed too but not as bad as her. I felt arms wrap around my body. I turned to the person and a cute dude behind me.

"Hello, Ms. Twerk Champion, I'm Devon." He was a light skin with perfect teeth. I returned the smile.

"I'm Jaylah, but most of the party knew that." I said. He laughed and bit his lip.

"Are you new here?" He pulled me off to the side where a couch was. He sat down and pulled me onto his lap.

"Yes." For the past twenty minutes, we stayed in the same position in the couch, sitting there flirting the whole time.

"Where's your friend?" He spoke up.

"No clue. I need to look for her. Come with?" I held my hand out. He nodded and followed me throughout the party searching for Kendall. After about nine minutes of looking throughout the house, we found her making out with a random dude in the kitchen. I shook my head and laughed at her. I got another cup of jungle juice and sat next to Devon.

"It's gonna be a long four years with this girl." I said.

"I can tell y'all are going to be really great friends." I laughed. "I'm sorry I've never asked you this but what's your major?"

"I'm a communications major. I always thought about being a radio DJ for some reason. I think I will just be a natural throwing shade at people, like Charlemange. I don't know. I'm rambling."

"No no, it's cool. I think it's kind of cool how you put your natural ability into a career." He smiled.

"What about your major?" I took a sip from my drink.

"Well since my main passion is football and basketball, I'm a health science major, studying sports med if my professional career didn't workout." He shrugged.

"How long have you been playing football?" I asked while taking another sip from my cup.

"Since I was six. My dad was my little league coach and still is my coach. He might not be in college with me, but hey, every now and again, I hear his voice in my head yelling at me for fucking up a play." I laughed.

"Same but with my sister." I shrug.

"Is she who you look up to?"

"At times. The other times, she's just a hot mess." He laughed. We kept laughing at each other when some stranger bumped into me, making me spill my drink into Devon's lap. "Devon, I'm so sorry." I grabbed a napkin. I tried to wipe the beer off his lap.

"It's ok. Accidents happen." He leaned in closer. "Unless you're purposely trying to touch my dick." I didn't realize that I was poking at his crotch. I stopped what I was doing and put my hands up in surrender.

"Holy shit. I'm so about that." He laughed.

"I should spill a drink on your chest so I can get an opportunity to wipe them down." He bit his lip and winked at me.

"Maybe you will... One day." I winked and tried to walk away but he grabbed my arm and pulled me back down on his lap.

"That's day is today." He said before kissing me. Kissing someone that isn't Christian is very weird. I at this moment, I didn't care. I'm single. I felt his hands travel down my ass.