33

*Edited*

Jaylah

"Get out Devon." I shoved his ass out the door. It's been about two weeks since Christian left LA and I miss him like crazy. I have seven days until we can permanently live with each other.

Devon is currently in my room asking for some pussy, even though I knew he gotten plenty from other girls since The FaceTime in incident two months ago.

"Why are you back together with that nigga? He cheated on you."

"And he got his consequence."

"Once a cheater, always a cheater." He said.

"Why do you care. We were only fuck buddies, nothing more. We did agree to this."

"Because you and I bother I would treat you so much better than that white faggot." He said.

"You got about five seconds to get the fuck out my room. There's nobody else that can make me happier than how happy Christian makes me." I said.

"You know what, you're right. No feelings involved here." He walked towards my door. "Don't come crawling back when he makes your ass look stupid again." He walked out my door and slammed it.

"Yo what's his problem?" Sky asked walking into my room immediately after Devon walked out.

"It was more than physical attraction with him." I said.

"Yikes girl. See you be turning everyone's head with your beauty and brains."

"I mean, I didn't care for him too much. He was an asshole. But he did have a bomb ass dick. The sex was a little too good."

"You're a trooper girl." Skylar said.

"At the time, it was a good distraction from Christian. Any ways wassup."

"Nothing much really."

"You weren't in class today so I just asked."

"I wasn't up to it today." She shrugged.

"Sky, you have to go to class." I handed her my notes. "You haven't been in class for awhile."

"I'll go tomorrow."

"Tomorrow is a Saturday. You know we have a midterm on Monday right?"

"A what?" She asked.

"He told us about today. You have to come on Monday." She nodded.

"Is that the last day before fall break?"

"Yes girl."

"You still coming to my place for thanksgiving?" She changed the subject.

"You know it sis." I said.

"I'm warning you that my family is crazy."

"They can't be that bad?"

"Loud and rowdy."

"I'm black girl from Texas. Loud and rowdy is in my blood."

"And I'm Polynesian, Polynesian families are crazy."

"I'll be the judge of that."

---------
Christian

"Here boss." I handed Zero the bag of cash after I handled my business.

"Thanks kid." He slid me my cut and I left.

"Yo Christian." Chase was leaned up against my motorcycle.