Chapter 45

~Abby's Point Of View~

"Ok.." I whisper. I feel my voice crack and I cough to cover it up. "Ok.." I get up from the bed. And walk out of the room. I throw the brown door open and I see Josh and Vik standing there. They almost fell over due to the sudden opening of the door.

I look at their expressions. Vik looked shocked and Josh looked disappointed and hurt.

"Abby.." Vik says. He stays silent of a minute and I stand there clutching my stomach. "I'm sorry" he says. His voice was just barely above a whisper .

"Yeah well. I am too" I push past the two and I don't look back. I storm into my room and lock the door. I turn and look at my bed. The tears are coming back.

No. I refuse to cry.

I slide my back down the door and I bring my knees to my stomach. I feel shaky and broken. I lay my head on my knees and I just control my breaths.

"GODDAMMIT" I scream. I hit my hand down on the floor next to me. My whole body goes out of control. I begin shaking.

"I.. d-don't n-n-need him-m" I whisper. My body continues to shake and my voice begins to crack.

"I d-d-don't ne-need h-him" I continue to say over and over. Trying to convince myself that I don't. But the truth is. I do.

My body eventually slows down with shaking. "Yeah.." I give a weak smile to myself. "I don't need him"

Breath.

"I don't need him"

~Josh's Point Of View~

"What the hell did you do?!" I shout at Simon as Abby passes us.

He keeps quiet and opens an editing software on his PC.

"Simon, what the fuck did you do?" I grid through my teeth. I feel Vik grab my arm.

"Lay off" he whispers harshly. I feel my emotions start to turn into guilt.

"I-" he tries to speak but his voice cracks. He quickly wipes away I tear which had formed on his cheek.

"I said-" he tried to speak again. He breaks down and starts crying.

"It's ok, we heard" Vik goes to comfort him and I stay planted in my spot in the middle of his black rug.

"I fucked up Vik, I fucked up." He sobs into Viks shoulder. I nod my head. Yes. He did. I thought he cared about her. I thought he loved her. Apparently not.

"Do you want us to talk to her?" I pop the question up. He nods his head like a five year old.

"You coming?" I nod at Vik. He shakes his head.

"No, he needs comfort" he mouths. I nod my head and turn and walk out of the room. I reach Abbys room and I knock on the door.

"Abby?" No response.

"It's Josh" I hear the door click and it opens. I see her walk back to her bed where her suitcase was.

"What are you doing?" I exclaim and rush into her bedroom.

"Leaving" she shrugs.

"No you're not." I say sternly.

"Yes I am. He doesn't want to kid. He doesn't need me. So I don't need him. I'll keep in touch with you. I'll have your guys' numbers but I will block and delete his." She says as she folds a shirt and throws it in the suitcase.

Adopted By The Sidemen ||SDMN FF||जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें